PDA

View Full Version : Cant get into a Ranked match. Did the update do any good?

Capcom VS Chris
04-06-2012, 08:32 PM
Hi guys just a question regarding ranked matches on KOF XIII, with the game being pretty dead online my friend and I are trying to boost the 10 ranked wins in a row, we have tried finding each other on the same connection and on his connection at home close by. We have been unable to find each other. We also had another friend search with us who lives locally and still we cant find each other. Any news on another patch? Has anyone else had this problem?
Any replies would be welcome.

Plym
07-07-2012, 10:15 PM
"You do not meet the conditions to enter"

That's all I get, over and over again...

Jakez123
07-11-2012, 03:15 PM
keep on searching you'll get a match eventually, happened to me also.

Plym
07-11-2012, 03:54 PM
Searching for an hour to get one match isn't something I can keep up or want to do.

AcidGlow
10-09-2012, 04:01 AM
Searching for an hour to get one match isn't something I can keep up or want to do.

Cause all SNK games are dead online, lol. They don't last for online play. Even player matches have laggy hosts overseas..

WhiskeyWarriors
10-11-2012, 05:34 AM
me and my mate were trying to find each other all week and couldnt get each other once, always "couldnt find a room" and "didnt meet conditions", yesterday morning we got 10 each every time, we got it by me setting up the option to accept challengers while in practice mode (just sit at the character selection screen and wait for your boosting partner to join) when your at the character selection screen your friend searches quick match and boom your in.. hope this helps (and hope it works for you)..

Jakez123
01-06-2013, 02:17 AM

I got numerous matches.