PDA

View Full Version : This game is amazing

Goodell
04-06-2012, 11:02 PM
This game is amazing i havent been able to stop play pod racing and honestly dancing this game is the best kinect game out so far:drunk

PANIC ATTACK 10
04-07-2012, 08:11 PM
i agree they did a fantastic job on it. i love all the aspects of it. if i want to replay story, i can. also the mini games are decently long too. so i can do what i'm in the mood for. from dancing the night away to podracing! its simply a blast! best game on kinect....absoulutely!

Page1992
04-09-2012, 05:53 PM
It MUST BE amazing, gamestation had sold out today when I went to pick it up :(

Missis Beki
04-09-2012, 06:06 PM
Would you say the game is suitable for a 7 year old? He is a star wars crazy lad not to mention loves gaming!

Gone4aDuck
04-09-2012, 06:14 PM
Would you say the game is suitable for a 7 year old? He is a star wars crazy lad not to mention loves gaming!

Depends what sort of gamer he is! Its fun to swish around the lightsaber for a while, and the pod raceing isnt bad. (even tho abit stressfull on the arms). But cant see a 7 year old being interested in the dancing! My opinion unless money isnt an issue. Wait for it to hit the bargain bins! Or hire it.

PANIC ATTACK 10
04-09-2012, 06:51 PM

the ratings system says for all ages. having played it alot myself, i cant see why not. its the best game on kinect yet.

capthorp
04-10-2012, 12:57 AM
I've got a 6 and a 5 year old that love it. They've done all modes except dancing which I left for my 9 year old daughter. As long as kinect sees them, they'll be able to work it and have fun with it.

PANIC ATTACK 10
04-10-2012, 05:56 PM

i was only 10yrs old & my brother was 8yrs old. when we say the original episode4 for opening day & we loved it! i think kids will enjoy this game. just have enough lighting. that was my proablem. i now use 2 3way lamps. one on each side of me. set at 50watts each. all games work great at this lighting :)

SIMPLYMIDGET
04-10-2012, 11:47 PM
I really like this game too, fun as hell.

gratchimodo
04-14-2012, 10:19 PM
I've been having fun even playing it in co-op, just a fun game to relax with. Not too challenging achievement wise except for Only a Master of Evil...

benjsimith_ca
04-20-2012, 05:09 PM
Played co-op with my four year old, I'm glad he was able to pick up on the game play.

Zombie Killstar
04-20-2012, 05:42 PM
I need to try more game types like pod racing. I've only done campaign.

Graivul
07-12-2012, 08:11 AM
It's a great game, like many have said, the best on Kinect thus far...

As regards children playing, to be honest our 4 year old loves everything Star Wars, and where he doesnt have a great deal of interest in the dancing, he can Pod Race, and Rancor Rampage quite convincingly and doesn't do a bad job. He has his own Kinect profile and it has no problem picking him up, and....even though he is only 4 and makes mistakes of course...it pretty much does everything he wants it to via his movements.

So for a seven year old with a little more hand-to-eye coordination and a slightly older grasp on things I think it is great.

Not only that it gets them exercising without them realising it lol ;)