PDA

View Full Version : How to load your guns on Professional?

speedylouis
04-07-2012, 09:42 AM
How do u load your guns off normal on to professional

One Winged Joker
04-07-2012, 09:55 AM
It's impossible. It would be REALLY nice, wouldn't it? :p Like many games, Resident Evil 4 only allows you to carry on your weapons onto a playthrough in the same difficulty.

Evo Kazz
04-08-2012, 09:07 AM
You can't, but don't fret, it's pretty easy to complete on Pro, not much more difficult than Resi 5, and that was a cakewalk.

oOKaizerOo
04-11-2012, 01:39 AM
While you can't carry over guns, if you complete Separate Ways first, you unlock the Leon gangster and Ashley in armor costumes.

The Ashley in armor costume make her invulnerable (I don't have to explain why this is invaluable), and also when a ganado tries to pick her up they fall over, allowing you to knife them on the ground. If you play it smart, you can save a huge amount of ammo by using Ashley as bait, and then knifing them once they fall over. It makes professional mode considerably easier and is worth the time spent playing Seperate Ways, which was pretty cool by itself anyway.

ImaginaryRuins
06-24-2012, 03:16 AM
You can't, but don't fret, it's pretty easy to complete on Pro, not much more difficult than Resi 5, and that was a cakewalk.

Agree. When I started on Normal I died and got stuck many times at tight spot not knowing what to do, but on Pro (with knowledge on what, where, and how many enemies come) I advanced faster, and managed to save more ammos then I've imagined. Therefore the no-weapon-carry-over setting is no big deal to me.

And to take to challenge head-on, I decided to do Pro with Ashley's normal outfit (without getting the armour even though I finished Seperate Ways).

The toughest spot for me was in Chapter 3-1 (castle) where she has to move 2 cranks in a big hall to raise two sections of a bridge, while I have to prevent her from being carried away by enemies and also take care of enemies coming to me. Somehow on Pro I did it receiving only 1 hit from enemies and wasted far less bullets than before.

Really, compared with RE5 Pro, RE4 Pro isn't that difficult at all.