PDA

View Full Version : Dlc info

IC3 L3G3ND
04-07-2012, 03:21 PM
Ninja Pack 2
The second batch of Ninja Gaiden 3 downloadable content all in one pack! Bring ruin with the new Great Scythe for use in Shadows of the World. You can also customize your ninja with 3 new sets of armor and 9 new kinds of headgear. Finally, test your ninja skills with 20 all-new Trials (5 Acolyte, 5 Mentor, 5 Leader and 5 Master). You will also get all of the content of Ninja Pack 1 Lite. Get the most out of your online ninja experience with Ninja Pack 2!

Ultimate Ninja Pack (FREE FOR LIMITED TIME 25/04/2012)
New downloadable content for the toughest ninja. Unlock the Ultimate Ninja play style to face the hardest gameplay challenges. Test your combat skills in two new Ultimate Trials. Enhance your online ninja with 2 new sets of armor and 4 new kinds of headgear. You will also get all of the content of Ninja Pack 1 Lite. Prove your shinobi skills with the Ultimate Ninja Pack!

http://teamninja-studio.com/ng3/uk/dlc/

CrippleTron33
04-07-2012, 07:04 PM
Great post, thanks for the heads up! Gotta admit, I'm liking this game more than I thought I would purely for the MP and co op trials. Really does add a lot of re-playability to it. Will probably buy the future DLC packs too

MondoBondo
04-08-2012, 06:35 AM
Wait...so, each new pack states it contains ninja pack 1, so either it combines the dlcs or all the dlc is in ninja pack 1 and buying the new dlcs just unlock locked content on pack 1. Any thoughts?

MGG 9000
04-08-2012, 07:11 AM
Wait...so, each new pack states it contains ninja pack 1, so either it combines the dlcs or all the dlc is in ninja pack 1 and buying the new dlcs just unlock locked content on pack 1. Any thoughts?

Ninja Pack 1 Lite. Just the free story claws and what not.

Spartanwarninja
04-08-2012, 04:50 PM
Ultimate Ninja will be free for 4 weeks.

Ninja Pack 2= 800msp like Ninja pack 1.

DLC in total= 1600msp.[More if you don't download the UN pack within the time slot]

LOL $20 extra for claws and scyth that should have been included with the game. Extra mission modes that are recycled. Oh and lets not forget the costumes, they aren't skins like the NGB and NG2 renditions, they're just small headpieces and shit.

Ryu will also be fightable in clan battles. Big whoop

But for 1600(+) msp it's just not worth it. Faaar not worth it. Hell the entire NG3 for me would be debatable at that price let alone the dlc which to me adds nothing to the game apart for the "haves and have nots" in clan battle.

But for those who buy this, I would just like to say great job at supporting this piece of shit concept of "yes we pay for added weapons and support the great job you guys did on NG3" if anything this should be another chance to show Team Ninja "fuck you man" by not buying their shit.

At least wait for deal of the week or somethin. We need to start showing devs that power from the fans comes from our wallet not just our bitching.

IMHO NG3 doesn't deserve the priviledge of selling paid DLC. The amount of content cut means it should be free and I don't mean the bullshit "lite" kind of free.

IC3 L3G3ND
04-08-2012, 05:05 PM
Ultimate Ninja will be free for 4 weeks.

Ninja Pack 2= 800msp like Ninja pack 1.

DLC in total= 1600msp.[More if you don't download the UN pack within the time slot]

LOL $20 extra for claws and scyth that should have been included with the game. Extra mission modes that are recycled. Oh and lets not forget the costumes, they aren't skins like the NGB and NG2 renditions, they're just small headpieces and shit.

Ryu will also be fightable in clan battles. Big whoop

But for 1600(+) msp it's just not worth it. Faaar not worth it. Hell the entire NG3 for me would be debatable at that price let alone the dlc which to me adds nothing to the game apart for the "haves and have nots" in clan battle.

But for those who buy this, I would just like to say great job at supporting this piece of shit concept of "yes we pay for added weapons and support the great job you guys did on NG3" if anything this should be another chance to show Team Ninja "fuck you man" by not buying their shit.

At least wait for deal of the week or somethin. We need to start showing devs that power from the fans comes from our wallet not just our bitching.

Are you crazy or just a little retarded?

People pay 1200msp for like 5 maps on COD games all the time, as much as i enjoy cod i never paid for that shit cos it was a rip off.

How is 20 yes 20 new trials, several outfits and a new weapon for 800 points plus achievements not a great deal? Those 20 trials alone will take longer than most dlc for almost every game that gets released besides rpg's

Spartanwarninja
04-08-2012, 06:24 PM
Are you crazy or just a little retarded?

Thanks for the loaded question. That really hurts, you've made me sad. :(
Pff...yeah right.

People pay 1200msp for like 5 maps on COD games all the time, as much as i enjoy cod i never paid for that shit cos it was a rip off.
So what? people pay ridulicous amounts of money on things that aren't worth it in any context. They only rip themselves off in the process. I don't see why you would incorperate such a obvious notion as an argument. Maybe as a comparison. But what you don't understand is that COD made a ton of money with a very very large fanbase/following. It could afford to get away with this in such context because they're idiots willing to buy things at such price. However it's your dosh. If you want the content then buy it. However the same COD fan could argue that people buy NG3 content at 800msp and rip themselves off. It's up to interpretation on value.

How is 20 yes 20 new trials, several outfits and a new weapon for 800 points plus achievements not a great deal? Those 20 trials alone will take longer than most dlc for almost every game that gets released besides rpg's

This bit is subjective, so it's your opinion vs mine. How do you define "new" if you think you get 20 "new" trials good for you. I simply don't classify it as new besides the fact that it was recently released.

several outfits, haha. Again if you see headpeices and visual gimminks as something worth spending towards go for it. I'm sure you don't object to buying clothes for your XBL avatar as well but that's irrelevant.

"Those 20 trials alone will take longer than most dlc for almost every game that gets released besides rpg's" lengths doesn't mean much if it's just padding but if you enjoy it go for it what's stopping you?

I however believe that replayablity truly comes from the games mechanics. The reason why we go back to play something is because that something is done RIGHT. If it stands the test of time.

NGB and NG2 had that something done right. NG3 does not. The downloadable content would be fresh and all but if the core game is not up to standard no amount of DLC would fix it. It's not worth my money and It's an opportunity for me to show it as a fan and consumer.

I might be crazy or a little bit retarded as you suggest. But I certainly know what a quality game is and ways to show the dev that I do not support their butchering of a series and that I can do something about it.

Something that is clearly absent in your interpretations.

jackofblades
04-11-2012, 12:27 PM
lol 800 points once more.... silly really already paid out money for the collectors edtion and now they want more money, gready we sure this is Tecmo and not Capcom :P

Devolon
04-11-2012, 01:29 PM
I however believe that replayablity truly comes from the games mechanics. The reason why we go back to play something is because that something is done RIGHT. If it stands the test of time.

NGB and NG2 had that something done right. NG3 does not. The downloadable content would be fresh and all but if the core game is not up to standard no amount of DLC would fix it. It's not worth my money and It's an opportunity for me to show it as a fan and consumer.

Agreed 100%, if I want to fight these guys again I'll just play NGB or NG2, thank you very much. Those 800MSP downloads are overpriced in a marketplace where NGB is available for 1200MSP.

OmegaFlip
04-12-2012, 12:32 AM
gready we sure this is Tecmo and not Capcom :P

they're both japanese video game publishers ;)

dotdroid
04-12-2012, 08:00 PM
only trals ut? but where sp ut?

jackofblades
04-15-2012, 10:43 PM
Scythe soon :D should make the game more enjoyable

a7x4lyf3
04-15-2012, 10:46 PM
What's this about Ryu in clan battles now?

jackofblades
04-16-2012, 12:55 AM
What's this about Ryu in clan battles now?

erm what now, You only get his head gear and armor if you do the 2 new Ulimate Ninja Trials...

a7x4lyf3
04-16-2012, 01:30 AM
erm what now, You only get his head gear and armor if you do the 2 new Ulimate Ninja Trials... No, apparently he appears in Clan Battles as an AI opponent and you and your team have to fight to bring him down.

jackofblades
04-16-2012, 09:47 AM
No, apparently he appears in Clan Battles as an AI opponent and you and your team have to fight to bring him down.

:O if that is the case that is a game mode i would play lol

DigiLuigi
04-16-2012, 09:51 AM
There's still only one gametype. It'll happen randomly, they say it'll be a rare occurance.

jackofblades
04-16-2012, 10:00 AM
thats a shame, im sure he will be as easy to kill in the ninja trials, scythe should be good

spike14
04-17-2012, 07:46 AM
when will ninja pack 2 be out for download
anyone knows?

jackofblades
04-17-2012, 08:26 AM
today at somepoint

jackofblades
04-17-2012, 09:11 AM
they are up :D

MondoBondo
04-17-2012, 01:23 PM
Wait...so, each new pack states it contains ninja pack 1, so either it combines the dlcs or all the dlc is in ninja pack 1 and buying the new dlcs just unlock locked content on pack 1. Any thoughts? called it lol, ninja pack 2 downloaded in a second

jackofblades
04-17-2012, 01:43 PM
called it lol, ninja pack 2 downloaded in a second

yes...so we already had this on the first download!.....just locked, only thing we are waiting for is the "free" dlc to get the scythe in single player

xMetamorphosisx
04-17-2012, 05:26 PM
Seriously where's the free scythe? Brought my multiplayer one already. But wanted to finish off master ninja mode on single player with it. And it's not coming up on the weapon selection screen.

jackofblades
04-17-2012, 05:35 PM
Seriously where's the free scythe? Brought my multiplayer one already. But wanted to finish off master ninja mode on single player with it. And it's not coming up on the weapon selection screen.

yes i know its like they have taken that out and want us to pay for that too!

MondoBondo
04-17-2012, 06:28 PM
along with the story scythe, the desert map, and probably the level increase are not included in ninja pack 2 for some reason >.< but maybe they're saving it for the ultimate ninja pack, for some odd reason

jackofblades
04-17-2012, 06:41 PM
i dont why we only got the scythe now.. after all this time

MondoBondo
04-17-2012, 07:30 PM
what do you mean?

jackofblades
04-17-2012, 07:37 PM
that it only poped up a hour ago i downloaded this pack 2 this morning, so took about 10 hours to get the scythe for story so