PDA

View Full Version : Level 30 help?

War-Lord
04-08-2012, 06:47 PM
I have had fallout 3 since it came out and have worked on the achievements over time. I am now down to 3 just all three level 30 ones. The only problem is I bought broken steel last so I am only a 25 with everything finished. Does anyone know of an easy way to get to 30 without any missions?

WOLFkraut
04-09-2012, 01:58 AM
I have had fallout 3 since it came out and have worked on the achievements over time. I am now down to 3 just all three level 30 ones. The only problem is I bought broken steel last so I am only a 25 with everything finished. Does anyone know of an easy way to get to 30 without any missions?

Well, it would probably be best to just start a new game if possible... But I guess you don't want to do that, so I'd say just go around killing things, enemies respawn every three in-game days. You could also go to the Fallout wikia and see if you missed any small quests or something that could make you some XP.

ischas
04-10-2012, 01:26 PM
A boring, but effective way, if you're still able to go to Megaton:
Fallout 3 Trick: Infinite XP After Patches *NEW* - YouTube

One Winged Joker
04-13-2012, 10:52 PM
There were a few missions not giving any achievements, if memory serves. I mean, maybe you still have some of them around waiting to be completed... You could use some glitch as well, as stated above. Boring as hell, though.

Whatever you do, don't forget to set the game difficulty to "Very Hard". You should be able to fight the enemies anyway, and you'll get more experience, therefore reaching your goal faster. Also, make sure you're being a nice guy, so you can get all three achievements later.

Euler13
05-02-2012, 04:52 PM
I think one of the best and quickest "cheats" is the "scrap metal glitch".
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=145121

I cannot recall if there is a computer terminal in Walter's water processing plant (there's definitely one in Moira's shop). So assuming you already have good karma you can get close to level 30 using this exploit then save. Get the achievement for Level 30 Good Karma. The reload and by using a computer which comes up red this will cause you to lose karma (without causing NPCs to become hostile). You can reduce your karma to Neutral and save in another free slot. Continue the exploit to get the achievement for Level 30 Neutral Karma. Reload the neutral karma and reduce to bad karma then use the exploit to get the final achievement.