PDA

View Full Version : Hanzo Hattori musou "glitch" I found

L KIRA HAYABUSA
04-08-2012, 11:57 PM
While I was experimenting with Hanzo Hattori (ninja guy with the odd-looking chain and sickle, I found a small glitch that had to do with one of his combos and his musou.

If you do is XXXXY combo, the one where he spins around and shoots some shuriken-like objects then makes two shadow clones of himself, then his musou right afterwards, all three Hanzo's will be doing his musou (although, sometimes they won't be facing the same direction or not doing it at all).

So, more than anything, this is helpful to anyone who uses him a whole lot or just wants to get his proficiency out of the way ^_^

Mikeyspinkick
04-09-2012, 03:41 AM
Not really a glitch, I remember him doing this in a previous Samurai/Orochi game...

Strid
04-09-2012, 04:30 AM
Not really a glitch, I remember him doing this in a previous Samurai/Orochi game...

Yup, clones are pretty great and always have been. Wait till this guy gets his hands on a Multi mod :D

L KIRA HAYABUSA
04-09-2012, 01:15 PM
Well, sorry xD I've never played any other Warriors Orochi/Samurai Warriors game before xD It just seems like it'd be a glitch since they don't move sometimes.

Strid
04-09-2012, 07:38 PM
Nothing to be sorry about at all :D There are lots of cool little things like this packed into each and every version of any Musou game, it's part of the fun usually.