PDA

View Full Version : Maria AI problem?

xDante1986
04-09-2012, 07:02 PM
Hi everyone,

I have a problem....I finish game on Hard many times on my ps2, but now Im playing it for third time on x360 (first two plays was easy) and now on hard. When I get to end of hospital you run through small hall and Pyramid Head breathes on your back... Maria is ok, but she run much slower than me and PH is on some boost drug... he is fast and I try it 15 time and she died on same place.

I try to step between Maria and him but result is the same?

can anybody say whats the problem? Im really confused because I finished game many times on hard on PS2, but here is more enemies than in ps2 version and they respawn more often. Here i go to S3 room and kill all enemies in hall (radio stops) and go in S3, after a 10 seconds I go back to hall and 2 from 3 nurses was back alive....

Bobo
04-09-2012, 07:41 PM
what i did, after having the same trouble and doing some googling, was run to the end of the first hall so pyramid head pops out, you actually have to step around the corner a bit, but then i turn back and walk forward a few steps so i can see pyramid head, and then i shoot him 10 times with the handgun. the last few shots he usually pushes me backwards into the new camera angle, but after the 10th shot i just run the rest of the way, being careful not to bump into walls. some people say to stop and shoot him another 10 times at the end of the long red hallway but i never had to do that

ulyss3s
04-09-2012, 10:12 PM
Yes, Maria does run a bit slower on hard. She can take 2 or 3 hits from Pyramid Head before dying. You'll notice that there is a grating on one of the walls about 4 turns in. You can see Pyramid Head and Maria through it. If you shoot at Pyramid Head 5-8 times with the pistol, you'll give Maria the chance to catch up, and it's easy from there. If she is dying before you get to that grate, you may have to turn and shoot at pyramid head once before then. Just make sure you don't hit Maria. She will die from a single gun shot.

Good luck.

xDante1986
04-10-2012, 07:30 PM
Thank you guys, it works.

Ill try to shoot him yesterday, but I hear no sound for impact and see no blood so I think nothing happened.

Cinderkin
04-11-2012, 10:48 PM
Thank you for making this thread! I was about to give up on this game. First time playing it ever and started on Hard/Hard (Love Survival Horrors).

Slow ass Maria lol.