PDA

View Full Version : the game informer (fake or real)

PLaSmA T4rt
04-10-2012, 02:35 AM
Most of the information that was put out by the game informer made me a bit sad. But i think it is a bit fake and real at the same time.Maybe just maybe 343 purposly put out information to see what the fans complain on and what they didn't and maybe if it is causing that much of trouble to halo they will take it out but that is my opinion, What do u guys think?

xxthegodofwarx
04-10-2012, 11:34 AM
i hope some of it is fake...
i thought they were gonna bring halo back to its roots :mad:

1 up
04-17-2012, 02:14 AM
i just got my game informer today. some sounds good and some ehh.

Vectorman953
04-17-2012, 02:41 AM
I would really like it if that article was false.

I don't even think 343 studios would really give THAT much information out so far before launch.
Especially information that would (practically) enrage (or at least it seems that way from other posts on this forum) a large portion of their fanbase.

I'll be reserving all of my emotion investment in the game until official and blatant news starts being passed down (from E3, dev videos etc)

KirbyTheAlmighty
04-17-2012, 02:44 AM
I doubt any of it's fake, seeing as though they get the information from 343.

roflkatz
04-19-2012, 02:37 AM
I'm guessing i'm one of the few that actually think it looks good...

Prime4
04-19-2012, 02:44 AM
I'm excited, some things make me a little ehhhh, but I may enjoy it more then I think I will :)

nffcparker
04-19-2012, 03:01 AM
It's The Real

Elit3 m0nkey
04-22-2012, 02:10 AM
It's probably real, however I'm disappointed by what's happening with multiplayer. I was hoping after Reach, Halo would go back to the old style of Halo, ie. no loadouts, everyone starts with the same weapon. Halo should stick to the old arena style multiplayer; respawn time, everyone starts off with the assault rifle etc.

TRAGICTRIXIE
04-22-2012, 06:56 AM
I like it whether fake or not. They're trying to bring something new and different to halo whether that'd be in multiplayer or the campaign.

n1ck3sixty
04-23-2012, 06:40 AM
Why would 343, or any game company, release false info to 'see if the fans like it or not?'.

Thats the game, suck it up and deal with it, or just dont buy it? Its that simple.

Look at what happened to ME3, they are getting sued as the ending 'didnt live up to what they described to the fans'.
(Link: http://www.gamedemption.com/1987/mass-effect-3-fan-considering-lawsuit-over-ending/) Imagine if they just got rid of Spartan Ops cause some fans disliked it, think of the lawsuits then!!!
No matter what a developer does, it can never please every single gamer, I think people just need to realise that no game is perfect, and if you dont like it, then save your money and stop complaining...

Seriously, cant get my head around how slow some people are... :(

xXx3NIGM4xXx
05-06-2012, 08:31 AM
I actually am really impressed with the article. I found the idea of the weekly missions to be an excellent idea...How well it's implemented remains to be seen of course, but it sounds great. There wasn't one thing in the article I took issue with.

Since playing Halo 2-Reach, CoD4-MW3, and Battlefield BC-BF3 through the past decade...I have to say I am suffering from FPS overload. I've literally lost the urge to play an FPS or any competitive game online. I'm hoping Halo 4 rejuvenates my interest in playing online games. :)