PDA

View Full Version : Coming out 27th April in UK on PC & X360

PC_GFWL_GAMER
04-10-2012, 11:45 AM
Not sure why it took so long but its now due in just under 2 weeks on both GFWL & X360. Seen a lot of UK based 360 gamers have this on their gamertags seriously doubt they imported an EU copy.............

PC_GFWL_GAMER
05-25-2012, 11:10 AM
Delayed until 8th June in UK on GFWL/X360/PS3.

Bringin SXC bak
06-03-2012, 12:21 PM
That's odd. I bought the game mid April here in Australia. I'm yet to play it though. Been waiting for another friend to get it so I'm not alone :P

PC_GFWL_GAMER
06-14-2012, 06:40 AM
That's odd. I bought the game mid April here in Australia. I'm yet to play it though. Been waiting for another friend to get it so I'm not alone :P Its not available on GFWL/360/PS3 in UK or US. Some EU regions got it Dec 2010 (Germany/Poland/Russia I think but most did not). Now its been put back again until 29th June (3rd release delay so unsure it will ever come out in some regions!!). That's why online is sparse few players have this game right now but you can see plenty of 360/GFWL players have a pirated copy according to the leaderboards OOPS!! I guess they did not expect an 18 months delay (unlikely all non released regions players imported a copy is it!!).

The shame of it is that the GFWL demo showed some excellent gfx & an easy to pick up & play arcade gameplay style so it would sell well if only they could release the game in all regions :confused:

Thorpe
09-15-2012, 06:09 PM
I've had the German version for some time now (Xbox 360).

Might pick up the PC version too and then move on to Crash Time 5 (I am probably going to import this).