View Full Version : what game should i get??

08-24-2007, 04:18 PM
i dont know what to buy next grrr to many games i want , what should i buy? :)

hitman blood money
def jam icon
lego star wars
madden 08
juiced 2 (when it comes out)
the godfather

08-24-2007, 04:50 PM
hitman and lego they cost like 50 together and people need to stop making these treads

08-24-2007, 05:27 PM
For points
-Def Jam
For long replay
-Wait for stranglehold

people need to stop making these treads
Agreed.... there should be either a designated subject area for this or these posts should be stopped. TRY THE DEMOS OUT THEN YOU WILL FIGURE IT OUT!

o0EVIL0o x360a
08-24-2007, 05:27 PM
Get Hitman: Blood Money and The Godfather. They are the two best games on your list. I have played most of them. The Godfather (in my opinion) is the best movie game to date.

08-25-2007, 01:05 PM
get hitman blood money, great game and lots of replayability

08-25-2007, 01:08 PM
Id say lego starwars,
and madden if you will play it after you got the achievements,
id avoid transformers and def jam as they are cack.

08-25-2007, 02:19 PM
Hitman Blood Money. It's a very good game.

08-25-2007, 02:31 PM
From your list:

Hitman: Blood Money - Great game in general, good achievements and fun to play for the hell of it.

Def Jam Icon - Haven't played it, but it looks a bit crap.

Lego Star Wars - Only played a demo version but it was fun, the achievements look alright too.

Madden 08 - Haven't played but it is a Madden game, 1000 points for looking at the box.

Juiced 2 (when it comes out) - Haven't played, but the first game was awful so this will probably be the same.

Transformers - Easy-ish 1000, frustrating game but alright if you like getting motion sickness and finding things.

The Godfather - The closest thing to GTA on the 360, the graphics aren't fantastic and the gameplay is a little dodgy at times, but until GTA IV is out it is the next best thing.

So I'd suggest Hitman if you want a decent game and Madden if you are just looking for points. Or you could always get some of the scorching hot Q4 releases =)

08-25-2007, 03:26 PM
Hitman: Blood Money or Madden 08

08-27-2007, 10:13 AM
I'd say Madden but that's just me. I haven't played any of the games on your list but Madden is on the way in the mail and I've wanted to play Lego's for awhile.

Bax x360a
08-27-2007, 02:12 PM
None of those you listed mate i dont really like any of them, Bioshock is a must if you havent got it...Gears of War but im geussing youve already got that...Tiger woods 08 in a week if youre into your sports, wait for Stranglehold if you like action games. Hope that helped.

08-27-2007, 02:21 PM
hitman blood money
def jam icon
lego star wars
madden 08

I'd rent all of those, except for blood money. (That I would buy)

Def Jam Icon is alright, but I liked the old THQ grapple engine.

Lego Star Wars I think is fun but probably loses it's charm after a good amount of levels..same thing different level.

Madden 08, I felt was just like the rest and so I rented and got then was like eh..

Transformers was a good game but once you beat both story modes that's about it...game over..no re-play honestly. Hence rent