PDA

View Full Version : Bloody Palace

Krizalid1985
04-10-2012, 07:14 PM
Any Strategies for 9000 floors? io just try now and i get only 2500 floors :(

iNOiZe21
04-12-2012, 04:30 PM
I'd like to hear some strategies too. After 30+ DT'd Freki and Geris and 30+ ******* flying blood goats whose constantly attack you (Of course they're also DT'd) I'm pretty pissed.

forcefuloliver1
07-28-2012, 06:54 PM
go on the site trueachievements.com, and go check the achievement for clearing the bloody palace, u will find the ULTIMATE way of red orb grinding, i did 1million orb in 20 minm enough to boost all your weapons to maximum level and buy every possible item(except holy star cause they freakin suck shit lol)

Viper187
08-09-2012, 02:04 AM
Has anyone noticed a pattern in the enemies per floor? I've been through certain floors multiple times now and kept turning up the same enemies. I'm wondering if we could work out an "easy" path. Like to avoid Arius, Argosax, and the goddamn goats. Argosax wouldn't be bad but the first time I ran into him was with a bunch of goats! Talk about cheap shit. I'm not fond of Bolverk either, for that matter.

Edit: Seems like the bosses appear in the same order whether you jump 10 floors or 100. Guess skipping particular ones is out. And why hell doesn't anything ever drop green orbs in here, even when you have an S combo going!

Edit 2: The bosses are more random later on. I actually got stuck with 2x Bolverk at one point. Then around 9210 it gave me 2x Despair Embodied. Good thing Trish's DT rapes that dude. At one point, I saw 3x the big gorilla too. Bout as crazy as it got. The BP stops showing your floor number at 9999 and just repeatedly shows 9999. When I let myself die, the stats screen said 10,000. :)