PDA

View Full Version : Mission 1 Walkthrough Gameplay

Rep
04-11-2012, 06:35 AM
Ubisoft just uploaded some gameplay of the first mission.

Ghost Recon : Future Soldier - Mission Walkthrough 1 - Stealth [UK] - YouTube

Can't fucking wait for this game.

PhantomNemesis
04-11-2012, 09:56 AM
That video has relieved me a bit, I was getting a bit worried this game wasn't going to turn out that well from some of the previous footage I've seen. I'm really glad they've kept the Conviction cover system, which I wasn't sure if they had or not, easily the best cover system I've seen for any tactical based shooter.

I'm going to try and Stealth my way through the entire game, I loved all the simultaneous shots and stealth kills they made!

The Bum-Mobile
04-11-2012, 02:00 PM
Looks great.

MikeAK
04-12-2012, 12:47 AM
I think it looks fantastic! I'm loving the weapon customization options.

IrishGorilla64
04-12-2012, 05:49 PM
Very nice. I am still on the fence but I think I may just get this game.

Rep
04-12-2012, 09:25 PM
That video has relieved me a bit, I was getting a bit worried this game wasn't going to turn out that well from some of the previous footage I've seen. I'm really glad they've kept the Conviction cover system, which I wasn't sure if they had or not, easily the best cover system I've seen for any tactical based shooter.

I'm going to try and Stealth my way through the entire game, I loved all the simultaneous shots and stealth kills they made!

Same here, man. Love the whole stealth aspect of the Ghost Recon series. This game looks amazing, definitely a day one buy for me. It's just stupid the collector's edition is only exclusive to New Zealand and Australia...

Denizens44
04-19-2012, 02:49 AM
This game is looking amazing I'm proud to pre-order this game and I should be on the Beta tomorrow. :drunk