PDA

View Full Version : A question regarding game saves

Khaos
08-24-2007, 05:56 PM
Ok, I swear, I am not a newb, although this is probably going to sound like a very newbian question, I'm just having trouble understanding something from this site.

I just got my 360 2 months ago, and I just joined this site a few weeks ago, so I'm still very new to your forums.

I read in the FAQs or somewhere that in order to count for the 1000s listing or something to that affect, you can't use game saves. So that means that you have to play through the entire game without saving? That's insane. How the hell do you sit down and play for that long in one sitting?

Maybe I'm misinterpreting it, after all, how the hell would the mods here be able to audit my gamerscore and be able to see how much I've saved.

Maybe I'm totally wrong, and there are many laughing at me. That does happen from time to time.

Anyone that can help me meander through the fog of misunderstanding would be greatly appreciated

JJ UK
08-24-2007, 06:04 PM
well your idea of "gamesaves" is wrong, this means you have probably never used them (keep it that way) - gamesaving is a form of cheating which i will not go into but yeah, you can obviously save your game ;)

Khaos
08-24-2007, 06:06 PM
Ok, I figured it was a tad insane to expect someone to do a long game, like a Gears of War or Lego Star Wars or something in one sitting, just when it said that you couldn't gamesave to be listed in the forum, it took me by surprise.

The Pants Party
08-24-2007, 06:10 PM
Saving your game and Gamesaving are two different things. Been talked about and discussed so many times my head hurts.

Solved and locked.