PDA

View Full Version : Treasure chest help

GradeAbra
04-11-2012, 04:16 PM
I had already completed Normal mode. I just realized that i still miss some chest because i did not receive the achievement. How do i know which one i had missed?

Onelastbreath
04-12-2012, 10:34 AM
The only way you could find out exactly the ones you missed would be to find a complete list of the items and their locations somewhere on the internet and cross-reference them to the ones that you have. I didn't use a guide to find the chest and i was also missing some when i finished my normal playthrough. I noticed that on the select chapter screen there are symbols on the level pictures. The outer one represents completing the level and the inner one represents finding all the treasures. You can use this to check the levels that you missed items on. I simply replayed these levels paying extra care to the compass and found them without any trouble. Hopefully this will help you. Let me know if you are still struggling.

GradeAbra
04-12-2012, 03:55 PM
outer one as in the one on the left and inner is the one on the inner portion? The one with the flower means i have got all the treasure isit?

Onelastbreath
04-12-2012, 05:59 PM
Yeah, sorry i should have been clearer. There are 2 symbols. The left represents normal and the right represents hard. For completing the level on normal the outside will be silver then collecting all the treasures will fill the centre in red. Look for the levels that do not have the red in the centre, this means youve missed a treasure on it. Hopefully this will clear things up.