PDA

View Full Version : Video Guides

MothMan
04-11-2012, 11:59 PM
I've done most of the achievements in the game and recorded them. They're all on the playlist listed below. If anyone plans on writing an achievement guide, you have my permission to use my videos if you would like. In the mean time, I hope these help out anyone that needs it.

Also, screw The Combonator achievement. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3774CB7D263D4C6F&feature=view_all

Space Cadet
04-12-2012, 06:33 PM
So, how is it difficulty-wise, on a say 1 to 10 scale?

MothMan
04-12-2012, 10:01 PM
So, how is it difficulty-wise, on a say 1 to 10 scale?

Um, not too terribly bad. Most of the achievements are simple or just take time (like doing 5,000 stunts). If you plan on doing everything in the game, prepare to be frustrated; simply because of The Combonator. I've 3 starred 15/21 levels in Combo Nation, but I honestly don't think I can do the rest. Plus after doing video guides non stop for a week, I'm really burned out on it at the moment.

Smuffy
07-20-2012, 04:28 AM
Thanks so much for this! I've been having a hard time on some of the levels and this will really help with ideas. I''m lucky I searched here, as well. I couldn't find much out there. It's apparently a rather unpopular game. :(

UnleashTheCASEY
08-14-2012, 03:47 PM
I enjoyed the game. I have all the achievements and the last few levels are a beast. I've checked out Mothman's guides and they are awesome. I can understand him being burned out the last few levels, so I will make another suggestion. If you check out the Overall Leaderboards in-game, some users have posted their runs. You can watch the replay and it will show all the button presses they did also. Best of Luck.

UnleashTheCASEY
08-14-2012, 03:51 PM
Also, difficult wise, I'd say 2~3 for middle section, and the shot master section (right one) and levels 1-12 of Combo Nation. 4~5 for CN levels 13-18, and maybe a solid 7 for CN levels 19-21. Prepare to be frustrated by the last few levels of Combo Nation.

Steevn0811
08-31-2012, 10:29 PM
Those are some really good vids MothMan. I found some videos that 3 star the Combo Nation levels that he missed.

The Splatters - ComboLand lvl 16 a 18 - YouTube

That's just level 16-18 but still it still helps. Try to destroy a lot of bombs at once. You get bonuses for Monster and Huge splatters.