PDA

View Full Version : to those that have gotten all phials in the cliffs

Age01
04-22-2006, 11:27 PM
okay i cant seem to reach this damn thing if my life depended on it anyone have and ideas or hints i can see were it is i just cant reach it i think im using the right hang glider but could be wrong please help me out if u have gotten it.

CLIFFS

Backtrack from the microwave tower to the hang glider visible across the gorge. There are two and it's the one farthest from the Tower and is also Higher in elevation. Take the hang glider towards the helicopter wreck across the way, aiming for the ledge below it. A Phial is located on this small ledge, along with health and armor.

DELTA FOX
04-30-2006, 08:49 AM
ok, il try and help

It took me about an hour to find this.

Ignore the backtrack part from the tower - that confused me.

At the start,go all the way to the end where the helecopter wreck is. Then take the zipline to the other side of the gorge. Get in the handglider and just follow the river staying as high as you can, until you see a helecopter wreck on your right (not the 1 at the start). Land on the ledge below it. It has the phial, ammo, armour etc.

Let me know if you still cant find it.

DELTA FOX
04-30-2006, 11:48 AM
Age, have you gotten all the other phials?

I really need help with this 1. If you or anyon else has it please help!

Dead Marshes

Prior to climbing the pallet to the power station, move to the left into the swamp. Travel to nearby lone guard shack with a screamer in it, underwater, is a Phial.

k_dog
04-30-2006, 12:30 PM
I helped Age with this a while ageo, old thread.

And since you need help, here goes.

Ok, when you go to the lone guard shack with the screamer in it, go to the water and go as far as you can to the edge of the map in the water. The look undernieth the water. You'll find the Phial...

DELTA FOX
04-30-2006, 11:17 PM
Just got it, thanks K dog! Guess when i looked there i didnt go deep enough...

Elite JR
06-02-2006, 02:06 PM
having trouble reaching the ledge on the hanglider,i get to the hanglider opposite the crash buty i always miss it by inches? HELP