PDA

View Full Version : Maxing out Health

Big simmo
04-12-2012, 11:15 AM
I recently started easy mode to get all secret missions and max out health (so i wouldn't have to mess with it on higher difficulties, yes this is a retarded way of doing it I know!)... my question is, is it even possible to max out your health on easy? I have all the blue orbs, but you can only buy two from the shop rather than the bunch you can on normal... i've done all secret missions too... any help would be awesome.

neosman8
04-12-2012, 11:26 AM
on easy you start with more health so you have to buy less blue orbs.

also sorry to say this but i recommend doing all blue orbs and maxing dante on normal or hard for dante must die. dante must die most bossess/ some enemies take nearly all health with 1 hit especially nelo angelo 2+3 and griffon

UpgradePolecat
04-12-2012, 09:44 PM
The real problem with Easy Auto is that you STAY on Easy Auto. There's no going back to Normal once you pick that. At least, that's how it was on the PS2, but I can't imagine that they changed it for the HD Collection.

The problem probably lies in the fact that you can't buy all Blue Orbs and / or don't need all fragments for max health. While the achievement may say 'max out health', from your post I'm getting the idea that it means 'get all blue orbs and blue orb fragments'. :\

Tha Mantis
04-12-2012, 09:58 PM
The real problem with Easy Auto is that you STAY on Easy Auto. There's no going back to Normal once you pick that. At least, that's how it was on the PS2, but I can't imagine that they changed it for the HD Collection.

The problem probably lies in the fact that you can't buy all Blue Orbs and / or don't need all fragments for max health. While the achievement may say 'max out health', from your post I'm getting the idea that it means 'get all blue orbs and blue orb fragments'. :\

That IS what you need to do to get max health.

UpgradePolecat
04-13-2012, 09:07 AM
That IS what you need to do to get max health.

What I meant is that the achievement probably is defined as follows:
'Buy all 7 Blue Orbs and find all 44 fragments', or 'Get max health on anything but Easy Automatic'. Either definition doesn't work on Easy Auto, because you can only buy two full orbs.

That's what I meant. :p

Tha Mantis
04-13-2012, 01:26 PM
What I meant is that the achievement probably is defined as follows:
'Buy all 7 Blue Orbs and find all 44 fragments', or 'Get max health on anything but Easy Automatic'. Either definition doesn't work on Easy Auto, because you can only buy two full orbs.

That's what I meant. :p

AH, gottcha. I didn't realize there were only 2 Blue orbs on easy auto, have yet to play it.