PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Discussion Thread

iBuzz7S
04-12-2012, 02:40 PM
Checking for something else and it looks like the list has been revealed - right here (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/fable-heroes/achievements/).

Boring list. You're working with 400G and they've made it as simple as it can be.

Aluminum Cook
04-12-2012, 07:01 PM
I think that they're trying to make it accessible to a younger crowd. Adults will be playing too, but they probably didn't want to make the achievements too difficult for kids.

Also... Fable 2 and 3 didn't really have achievements that were terribly difficult (yes, I know I don't have 100% in 3 yet, I just started the game last week). And so what if the achievements aren't clever, as long as they are attainable and the game is fun... that's all that matters - IMO.

Maka
04-25-2012, 04:22 PM
Seems like typical progression with a few side challenges. With 30 achievements, they had a lot of room for fun and interesting activities plus te typical ones. Kinda disappointing.

And if anyone's interested me and Nozza will be writing a guide for this game.

Assapopulas
05-03-2012, 06:31 AM
Honestly from what I've experienced so far, getting GOLD in a level is pretty difficult. My puppets all have the highest multipliers and I've only gotten GOLD twice :(

skiscaraudio
05-03-2012, 06:23 PM
checkin before i buy

IC3 L3G3ND
05-03-2012, 06:30 PM
Fast and Furious is just plain stupid, it may as well say inflict pain upon yourself for the description