PDA

View Full Version : So, the Bombardment achievement is glitched?!

the action frampton
04-12-2012, 09:23 PM
Ok, first off I'm not even sure what this game classes as 'frag 10 racers while airborne' but I have 14 airborne frags in statistics and 11 death from above awards in the awards browser; no achievement.

Has anyone experienced the same thing? I can only assume it is accumulitive, because otherwise it'd be impossible IMO

EDIT - typical, I just went to start a different race, and it popped in the loading screen (about 5 minutes after I finished the last race). The game must have heard me cursing :s

illdizzog
04-13-2012, 06:59 AM
I was about to say the same thing, i had 12 on mys stats screen after making a city with lots of stairs so i could boost this achievement and no pop. Loaded up the single player campaign and the achievement dropped.

joco200
04-14-2012, 12:01 PM
Same for me, stats said 14 air frags after a run in a track I built especially for air frags and no achievement. Then it randomly popped while loading an SP event.

TheIcemanCometh
04-14-2012, 08:25 PM
Can some one please explain what exactly it is we're supposed to do for these - how do you get an 'airborne' frag? Are you supposed to land on top of them after going airborne with the power activated, hit them in midair while the power is activated, etc? A video would be damned helpful.

I might me able to actually get this achievement someday if I knew exactly what it was I was supposed to do. I have zero so far.

LeMansFahrer
04-15-2012, 06:40 AM
You need to frag them in Mid Air. While in Air, press "A", Boost and destroy the car in front. You will then get a slow motion. If you just land on them, it does not count. Make a track with 2 long straights. Place about 4 or 5 large ramps to gain enough speed and keep trying to get some kills. When placing ramps, place about 4 next to each other, otherwise most drivers drive around them.
Hope it helps, Good luck

ERZ05
04-15-2012, 09:50 AM
Any tips for cities I can use for ths achievement? Anybody?

joco200
04-17-2012, 08:43 PM
I created a city with an track especially for it, cunningly entitled "Air Frag". I got about 6 in one run but you can probably get more. My GT is joco200 so search for cities by user.

dylan0228
04-29-2012, 04:38 AM
Look at your airborne frags in your statistics, not your "Death From Above" badges. Once airborne frags hits 10 your achievement will unlock.

ERZ05
04-29-2012, 06:41 AM
I created a city with an track especially for it, cunningly entitled "Air Frag". I got about 6 in one run but you can probably get more. My GT is joco200 so search for cities by user.

Thanks! I'll give it a try.

DeadlyBLitZ
04-29-2012, 08:25 AM
i am on 12 airborne frags, does it have to be in single player maybe??

edit.

i was doing joco race track, i have 10 death from above awards and 15 airbourne frags, so i thought ok i cant get it. went in to single player and pop it came up. so it sounds glitched in a way but not ungettable

Crimson Death
05-02-2012, 09:22 AM

Thanks so much for this. I had a hard time with the game registering my air frags but a couple of runs on your track and I got it.

Dico
05-03-2012, 10:19 AM
Yeahh it's worth mentioning that most of the achievements are glitched insofar as that you need usually to start another single player race for some of them to pop. I'll check out the track idea later, thanks