PDA

View Full Version : subtitles problem

Night45Fox
08-24-2007, 07:24 PM
on my bioshock the subtitles dont stay on the screen long enough so i see 3 paragraphs in advance while im reading number one, any 1 else have this or knows how to fix if possible

Zef
08-24-2007, 07:31 PM
I think that the subtitles are set to appear for a certain amount of time, so they don't always match up with the speech. If I get a message then I always hold down LB or RB to 'pause' the action so that I can read the subtitles or hear the voice without the explosions or gunfire masking the message.

If you miss a message then press Back and go to the messages tab, then select the last message from the Radio menu and you can read and hear that message again from the menu. You can't fix the subtitles, so you can either disable them and listen to each message or use the menu to read messages if you miss them.

Tankazz X
08-24-2007, 08:29 PM
No.. i think the subtitles are ridiculously bugged lol. Did the whole "incredibly fast scrolling trick" on the PC demo too, thought it was because i had a quad-core processor, but same shtick on the 360. Oh well, its hardly game breaking.

Its just fun to read an entire conversation before 75% of the action has happened on screen yet :)