PDA

View Full Version : Skyrim Kinect Integration

Xtowers
04-13-2012, 03:11 AM
This is pretty f--cking sweet. Skyrim is already a great game and this is going to make it even better!

The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim - Kinect Intergration Trailer [HD] - YouTube

Benmahalf X
04-14-2012, 10:33 AM
WOW...I played this on PS3 and was debating going through a second time on my 360, but this just sealed the deal!

jedijaxpavan
04-14-2012, 08:32 PM
Maybe this will get me to finish the game.

illusiion
04-15-2012, 02:40 AM
Ok so about Skyrim and Kinect... Some things are great and some can be faster with your controller, but i like the Kinect and i like how they are trying to intergrate it into more games and i hope they intergrate the Kinect into some more adult games like the are with Skyrim!:Bounce:

Foxxy kyle
04-15-2012, 04:05 PM
I kinda got bored of Skyrim now, and now that this is coming out it will get me playing again maybe until the DLC releases. And once DLC releases...my life just got a lot better.

lornesbored
04-16-2012, 02:15 AM
UGH I wish I didn't trade this game there's so much more to do now :(

Gun-Nut
04-16-2012, 02:41 AM
Does look pretty sweet but I don't have Kinect setup where I would be playing Skyrim... Kinda wish I did it might get me back into it! Had a good 4 solid days on Skyrim got so much left to do just not got back to it yet.

ReaptheChaos
04-16-2012, 02:55 AM
Its bad enough I sometimes cuss and yell at games while I play them, now I’m supposed to talk to them as I go along too? I really hope this Kinect thing doesn't become to widespread, if it gets to where every game that comes out needs Kinect then i'm done with gaming.

Xtowers
04-16-2012, 12:46 PM
Its bad enough I sometimes cuss and yell at games while I play them, now Iím supposed to talk to them as I go along too? I really hope this Kinect thing doesn't become to widespread, if it gets to where every game that comes out needs Kinect then i'm done with gaming.

This integration doesn't mean you have to have a Kinect to play the game, but it will make some things a lot easier for you, like navigating menus or controlling your follower. If anything I hope to see even more titles that are "better with Kinect".

ChickinOnaChain
04-16-2012, 01:31 PM
While I don't have Kinect, I think for those that do and like Skyrim, this will be awesome to play. I wonder how the shouts will work and if you have to correctly say them? I'd be screwed there.

jules the great
04-16-2012, 06:16 PM
its too bad, I actually played this and got the Platinum trophy on the PS3 version. I liked the game but not enough to play it on the 360 too. But damn I'd like to try it out with Kinect. If its anything like BioWare did with Mass Effect, this should be awesome.

Purified666
04-17-2012, 11:10 PM
I really can't wait for the update, I wan't to yell Fus Ro Dah at my tv and see something flying on my screen, I'm gone feel so badass when doing that whilst sitting in my chair :p

WolfmanStarrk
04-17-2012, 11:49 PM
I got a buddy who's been playing this game, he doesn't have kinnect but if he were to get it, he'd have way to much fun with those shouts.

nils0
05-10-2012, 12:02 PM
Certainly makes me want to get a kinnect just a little bit more now.

Xak Xarras
05-10-2012, 12:22 PM
got all excited but now am frustrated as the only response I get to "assign (any hot key command)" is "try again" !!!

Azurdeus
05-14-2012, 10:06 PM
The kinect integration for Skyrim looks to be a strong and practical use of the kinects features. I definitely like how its branching out from games like Dance Central or Kinect Adventures. If they can integrate this system into a massive game like Skyrim then that leaves the field open for new upcoming games that would promise to make the experience for gamers that much more immersive. Kudos to the team working on this sure to be amazing Skyrim expansion, they are going to pave the way for so many games in the future.

keinanna
01-17-2013, 11:39 PM
Thanks I will have to try this

The Pandamic
01-20-2013, 10:32 AM
Tried the shouts and it is indeed fun. Faster but takes some time adjusting. I recommend starting off with the more interesting ones or overused shouts like Unrelenting force and the aura shout.

NazGul1982
02-16-2013, 12:50 PM
Can't wait until I get the kinect to try this out!

Chibiuk
03-27-2013, 12:51 PM
I think it makes Skyrim the best kinect game out there, I love using it