PDA

View Full Version : Replay a level?

Streak Leader
04-13-2012, 03:40 AM
I plowed into this before realizing there was an achievement for getting through that initial freefall without taking damage.

How do I get back to this level without starting over?

ruslan74
04-13-2012, 05:05 AM
If I recall you have to find the Agent in his room and from him you will be allowed to replay any missions you have previously completed.

Streak Leader
04-13-2012, 11:58 AM
If I recall you have to find the Agent in his room and from him you will be allowed to replay any missions you have previously completed.

Thanks for the response! I had only been through the first level and was only given the option to continue on to the jungle level. I guess maybe this will be something that will come up back in the hub world once I get though that jungle level.

ruslan74
04-13-2012, 01:47 PM
Thanks for the response! I had only been through the first level and was only given the option to continue on to the jungle level. I guess maybe this will be something that will come up back in the hub world once I get though that jungle level.

Once you finish the game you will have the ability to replay levels I think. Due to some specific achievement I did not replay levels until I finished my first run.