PDA

View Full Version : The two secrets in the first area

DROGTURIST
04-13-2012, 12:19 PM
Has anyone figured out what to do in the monocle portrait room or the engine room? Both are in the village area.

You can enter the fireplace in the portrait room and find a chest with a key in it, but that doesn't mark the room with gold and the secret "?" is still there on the map.

I've tried interacting with everything from every angle in both rooms and I don't get it. :/

mscupcakes
04-13-2012, 12:27 PM
I've been wondering too, I'm thinking the reason they're marked as secrets are because they have clues for other puzzles or something.

atheistium
04-13-2012, 12:30 PM
I'm stuck on the boiler one.

I can't actually remember what I did for the portrait one.

I've been wondering too, I'm thinking the reason they're marked as secrets are because they have clues for other puzzles or something.

I think you might be right. I don't remember solving the portrait one but it's now marked off of my map.

icy1007
04-15-2012, 05:49 AM
You have to solve the puzzle/riddle in the room. The walls contain the clues.

Tsukibara
04-15-2012, 05:51 AM
Has anyone figured out what to do in the monocle portrait room or the engine room? Both are in the village area.

You can enter the fireplace in the portrait room and find a chest with a key in it, but that doesn't mark the room with gold and the secret "?" is still there on the map.

I've tried interacting with everything from every angle in both rooms and I don't get it. :/
I solved one and the other someone told in a thread. Here you go. http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=5012375 .