Too tired

How.

What.

Why.

HELP ME JEBUS.

atheistium
04-13-2012, 12:32 PM
Same.

The symbols match those on the dice artefact but I've tried to push it a certain amount of times and no luck.

andsoitgoes
04-13-2012, 12:34 PM
Hahahaha. You and I also are posting on gamefaqs/spot. Funny.

Now be smarter than me and figure it out. The sun! It's up!

atheistium
04-13-2012, 12:43 PM
Hahahaha. You and I also are posting on gamefaqs/spot. Funny.

Now be smarter than me and figure it out. The sun! It's up!

No you be smart!! xD

LimboBimbo
04-13-2012, 02:56 PM
I'm not actually sure if there was a door above the bell before I started tinkering with it(and if there was then how did I manage to miss it). But anyway, listen to the notes the bell gives out and play them in order from highest to lowest/vice versa. Don't know which possibly unlocked the door, since I saw the door after doing both of them.

Just a hunch here though, as I said, not sure if this is the solution of if I just managed to miss the door the first time.

atheistium
04-13-2012, 03:45 PM
The door above has nothing to do with it me thinks.

I could access that door already

mscupcakes
04-13-2012, 03:52 PM
I think the bell has to do with lowering the water level at the tree on top of the submerged pyramid. When you jump into the water behind the tree you can hear a chime, none of the sounds the bell makes match that chime though :/

atheistium
04-13-2012, 03:55 PM
I think the bell has to do with lowering the water level at the tree on top of the submerged pyramid. When you jump into the water behind the tree you can hear a chime, none of the sounds the bell makes match that chime though :/

Ah! I was wondering if I was going mental. I knew I heard a chime.

Yeah, you can't replicate it... :(

andsoitgoes
04-13-2012, 07:29 PM
I'm dying here, no one has anything on this? I would sell a kidney for this (and a new iPad of course, I'm not stupid).

Annalie
04-13-2012, 07:48 PM
How do i get on top of that lighthouse, its stripped red and white?

mscupcakes
04-13-2012, 07:56 PM
How do i get on top of that lighthouse, its stripped red and white?

Dhere's a door at the base, go inside and then rotate twice and enter the closed door.

Annalie
04-13-2012, 10:18 PM
Dhere's a door at the base, go inside and then rotate twice and enter the closed door.

Thank you.:)

Tenreth
04-13-2012, 10:21 PM
I think the bell has to do with lowering the water level at the tree on top of the submerged pyramid.

Nope, you can lower the tide in an other area (behind the waterfall)

Anyway, for that door (on the island with the lonely tree) you'll need ALL 64 cubes