PDA

View Full Version : Character Customization?

The Bum-Mobile
04-13-2012, 02:00 PM
I'm sure I'm not the only one who spent a ton of time changing my character around in Rainbow Six, and I was just wondering if the same features will be making their way to this game? I know more recent GR games only give you the ability to change the headpiece, and hearing about some pre-order bonuses that may be the case here, but I was just curious if anyone had any more info on the subject.

grawlover
04-15-2012, 06:43 PM
I'm sure I'm not the only one who spent a ton of time changing my character around in Rainbow Six, and I was just wondering if the same features will be making their way to this game? I know more recent GR games only give you the ability to change the headpiece, and hearing about some pre-order bonuses that may be the case here, but I was just curious if anyone had any more info on the subject.

im 50/50 0n the character so ill say it has improved alittle the reason im not sure on how much is because they have made the gun customizable from the trigger to the body of the gun check my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/GhostReconFutureSoldierUkGamebattlesTeamRecruit for info on it ect