PDA

View Full Version : speedrun guide??

Suki
04-13-2012, 03:18 PM
im on my second playthrough and just need to get through as quick as possible has anyone managed to find a speed run guide or video?? ive read if u do the right things u can see the end titles in a little over 2 hours which would be nice as want to get this over with asap now and get on with the witcher 2 :)

HabsCen10ial
04-13-2012, 03:20 PM
Great question. I hope somebody has something on this. I plan of taking my time on my first playthrough and then going as fast as possible for the other endings.

Gor1lla
04-13-2012, 06:35 PM
A video would cost time to watch, making the playthrough longer :P
I don't have a guide, but Downpour is pretty simple, my "speedrun" took ~2hrs, too, without a guide.

Remember the codes and keep to the pre order axe for a quick runthrough.
The library for example, can be "skipped", if you open the safe at the beginning (code doesn't change) and run through the building to the elevator.

Suki
04-13-2012, 09:25 PM
Remember the codes and keep to the pre order axe for a quick runthrough.
The library for example, can be "skipped", if you open the safe at the beginning (code doesn't change) and run through the building to the elevator.

this is exactly what im talking about now if u would plz fill in all the things to do before that and then after that to the boat that would be great mate ;)

Gor1lla
04-13-2012, 10:56 PM
Are bullet points enough or do you want a full guide? If i find time, i'll write them all down tomorrow and ask Tyger+Fli

Suki
04-14-2012, 12:43 PM
Just bulletpoints would be great. So just the fastest way through, do this go there type of thing, im just getting into the town and i think i just go straight for the pole and pull it down go through the house and through the main door with the postman cutscene. I think then i need to go straight to the radio station but i may be wrong, there maybe something i need to do first but i have no clue what. i hope tou have time to put it together i think it would help a lot of ppl blast through after there main playthrough.

SYOTOS
04-15-2012, 11:23 AM
Im on my 2nd playthrough... Ive got 6/7 trinkets, and im now just doing st maria.
Apart from the endings n secret side mission all ive got to do is the 10 weeping bat kills / incap, dont kill any monsters n complete hard mode... To get the 1000

Suki
04-15-2012, 11:41 AM
Im on my 2nd playthrough... Ive got 6/7 trinkets, and im now just doing st maria.
Apart from the endings n secret side mission all ive got to do is the 10 weeping bat kills / incap, dont kill any monsters n complete hard mode... To get the 1000

ok well done, but whats the point of this were u just sharing with us or was there actually a point to your post.

SYOTOS
04-15-2012, 12:08 PM
ok well done, but whats the point of this were u just sharing with us or was there actually a point to your post.

Lmao.....
I felt like sharing...

Problem?

Gor1lla
05-04-2012, 12:40 PM
I found a nice walkthrough: http://www.silenthillmemories.net/sh8/short_walkthrough_en.htm

It still includes puzzles to get certain codes, but the answer is given, too.