PDA

View Full Version : Tree section puzzle: Throne room (near warp) help needed

andsoitgoes
04-14-2012, 08:20 AM
Okay, so I am in a room that is a small offshoot from the tree warp section.

The room I am in can be accessed through the warp zone room and on the map it is directly below the clock room.

I'm in here and obviously there's a secret, but I'm stuck.

On the walk opposite perspective from the stone throne are symbols.

You can only see them AS you turn perspective so I can't be 100% sure what they are, but I'm almost certain that they're the tetrominos that relate to the pull of the trigger. Yet I am stumped.

It looks like, from the top to the bottom, 3 "RT" shapes and 5 "LT" shapes, yet trying variations of those seems to be getting me nowhere.

I'd love any help.

DeadMan80AK
04-14-2012, 09:42 AM
in the old throne room i had the back view of the chair and did the RT RT LT RT RT LT LT LT and got a anti-cube.

After getting this cube i noticed its not done on the map.. so there must be another code to get another cube. i have noticed a lot of coded rooms have multiple cubes. hope that helps.

Funkmysoul
04-14-2012, 11:01 AM
http://s1.directupload.net/images/120414/qmnefijr.jpg
http://s1.directupload.net/images/120414/vmajocqg.jpg

xDAx AWESOME
04-14-2012, 12:23 PM
the pictures show what exactly? yes, there are two rooms like this.

fallout frank
04-14-2012, 02:09 PM
When I went into the throne room (not the fancy looking one) I noticed the tetris things on the wall but the area was already gold for me?

Space Cadet
04-14-2012, 02:44 PM
in the old throne room i had the back view of the chair and did the RT RT LT RT RT LT LT LT and got a anti-cube.

I tried the same combination but didn't get the cube so the place where you input the code from must also matter. Thanks!

rayiin
04-14-2012, 02:57 PM
For the fancy throne room the code in on the wall across from the throne. To see it you have to move back and forth. From what I can see it is really complicated. I recorded it to slow it down.
They are double sided arrows so the pattern should be.

Lt Rt Rt Lt Lt Rt Rt Lt Lt Rt Rt Lt Lt Rt Lt Rt

watch it changes at the end

GYAVAN
04-14-2012, 03:24 PM
The code on the wall for the two rooms are,

Old throne room: RT RT RT LT LT LT LT LT
Nice throne room: RT LT RT LT RT LT RT RT

Chief Fuglyhead
04-14-2012, 03:28 PM
I'm stuck on the fancy throne room (in the foreign market area).

http://s1.directupload.net/images/120414/vmajocqg.jpg

I have what I believe is the Tetris symbol order which you can only see behind the throne when you rotate the view.

The order is: RT LT RT LT RT LT RT RT

Entering the RT, LT's by themselves don't work, regardless of which way you're facing in the room. I've tried every permutation that I can think of (on the floor, on the throne seat, on top of the throne, etc.). Now there's also an upside down "T" Tetris symbol on top of the throne, and possibly the 2 square gold candelabra thingies on either side of the throne. I've tried incorporating those into the order as well, which, according to this thread (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=366092) would be :dup: :abut: :abut:. Trying separately or together, I've still had no luck unlocking anything.

Anyone have any ideas for this mystery?

Helg0r
04-14-2012, 06:40 PM
Hmm well maybe. If you put the two columns next to each other you get:
Rt Rt
Lt Rt
Rt Rt
Lt Lt
Rt Lt
Lt Lt
Rt Lt
Rt Lt

Now if you read that from left to right and from top to bottom you get
Rt Rt Lt Rt Rt Rt Lt Lt Rt Lt Lt Lt Rt Lt Rt Lt

When I input this code in the old throne room the sound for uncovering a secret played and the room was marked golden on the map yet nothing happened. I travelled back to the other throne but nothing happened there either. Both rooms are now marked golden but so far I haven't found any effect...?

GYAVAN
04-14-2012, 07:23 PM
I've put this code in the fancy throne room and it worked for me, one more anti-cube!
The two rooms turned gold so i think it was one cube for the two.

killerdamo
04-14-2012, 10:46 PM
im 100% sure i didnt do this puzzle and im at 33 anti cubes and that code dosnt seem to do anything for me :s

IOnEI Falcon
04-15-2012, 02:26 AM
Hmm...none of these codes have worked for me.

SmartriX
04-15-2012, 02:50 AM
Hmm well maybe. If you put the two columns next to each other you get:
Rt Rt
Lt Rt
Rt Rt
Lt Lt
Rt Lt
Lt Lt
Rt Lt
Rt Lt

Now if you read that from left to right and from top to bottom you get
Rt Rt Lt Rt Rt Rt Lt Lt Rt Lt Lt Lt Rt Lt Rt Lt

When I input this code in the old throne room the sound for uncovering a secret played and the room was marked golden on the map yet nothing happened. I travelled back to the other throne but nothing happened there either. Both rooms are now marked golden but so far I haven't found any effect...?
This worked for me in the new throne room

DarkReign2021
04-15-2012, 03:04 AM
This worked for me in the new throne room

Likewise. Worked for me as well.

Also, pretty sure that R,R,L,R,R,L,L,L that deadman posted I believe works anywhere in the game. It gets the achievement "Achievement Unlocked"