PDA

View Full Version : Question about alphabet and numbers.

Nero Bauer
04-14-2012, 11:35 AM
I was wandering if someone could tell me where i go to figure out the alphabet , the numbers and the tetris style blocks. I really dont want to just be told what the alphabet is, but i would like an idea of where to go to do so myself. I cant be the only one who wants to figure it out themselves. Hope this makes sense, thanks.

Auburok
04-14-2012, 11:43 AM
Going to be a little vague. Let me know if you want more direction, but I'm hoping this will spark more of an "aha!" moment if you've seen these before without directly telling you where to go.

The language can be learned from a stone tablet near a quick brown fox and a lazy dog. You'll find it through a tree on the top of a waterfall shaped like a person's face.

Tetris stuff happens at two places. You learn how to use it in the Bladerunner-looking city that's unlocked with 16 cubes. There's a classroom that will teach you orientation of the tetroids. However, to learn what the tetroids are, you need to find a block that lights up every time you do an action. You need to write down what happens whenever you press up, down, left, right, rb, lb and jump. These two in conjunction teach you how to do the glyph stuff.

Numbers happens in the ancient sky town in one of the classrooms. It's a little more tricky to figure out than the written language. Pay attention to the stuff on the board, and the stuff on the walls.

Nero Bauer
04-14-2012, 11:46 AM
You are my hero!
:)

Nero Bauer
04-14-2012, 01:01 PM
Thanks to your help Auburok ive figured out the alphabet and the tetris blocks. You were right about the Aha moment, hadnt heard that phrase about the fox for like 15 years lol. I am however still stuck on the numbers, still sitting in this classroom feeling very close to giving up, any little hints to get me started? thanks again man!

Auburok
04-14-2012, 01:13 PM
On the wall, the posters taped to the wall are a good start. The numbers on the black board areas are addition problems where three numbers are added together They always end up as ten. One of the examples will also show you that numbers can be written in different ways.

Think of the lines on the blocks as counters when it comes to numbers. Those counters can be added together, in more ways than one, on a single block. All of the base counters together look like a [+], which is the highest value block.

Azimuth
04-14-2012, 01:58 PM
Would you please elaborate just a bit about the block that lights up? Where should I look for something like that?

Auburok
04-14-2012, 02:03 PM
Would you please elaborate just a bit about the block that lights up? Where should I look for something like that?

You're looking for a giant octopus looking statue in the sky. What you're looking for is inside there.

Azimuth
04-14-2012, 02:29 PM
Thank you very much!