PDA

View Full Version : Creating a list of input code [Spoilers]

Dannyboy1186
04-14-2012, 12:05 PM
Would it be a good idea to have a list of codes needed to be inputted in each area?

I through that while going through the game if you find a code that works then put it in this thread at least until the achievement guide is made.

(This is becoming a puzzle solution guide than code guide)

Of course Ill update this thread while I play though the game.

Format
The area you are in (describe it the best you can) : The code.

List
Lighthouse : Up LT RT Up LT Up RT Up

The Forest Wooden house that leads you to the Graveyard world : Right RT Left LT Left Up Down A (There is also an owl here who only appears at night)

The first temple like area after youve come from the forest : LT A RT Up Down LT RT A

The temple area just after going through the door infront of the statue: Left Left Down Down Right Right Up Up.

The Observitory : LT LT RT LT RT LT RT LT LT LT RT LT LT RT RT LT (This gets you a red cube)
The Observitory : RT A A Right Right RT Left RT (Do this twice)
(Thanks ZurickSavesYOU and DeadMan1980)

The room in the tree after the observitory area : Up A RT LT A Down LT RT (The area with the tree room door has an owl that appears at night and the other door leads to the counting artifact)

Not a code but there is a puzzle in the room next to the stone mane sitting in a throne. The room has 10 different ways to fold a cube however there are 11 ways to fold the cube. So you have to make the 11th way to fold the cube out of the 6 pink blocks. The pattern you need to make is this,
(O = Pink Block, - = Blank)

OOO
---OOO

(Thanks Cauchys Inequality for the tip)

Crying Waterfall (Opens waterfall): Left LB Right RB Up A Down RB RB (For some reason the triggers didnt work also this is where you go to lower the water level)

Crying Waterfall (Opens the door behind the waterfall) : Left LT Left Right RT Down Up LT
The sound thingy in the door behind the waterfall : LT RT RT RT LT RT RT LT

The QR code on the back of the map : RT RT RT LT RT RT RT LT

A room from the crying waterfall what needs a bomb to open up : Right LT Right A RT Down A Up

The room below the water level in the main warp area (While standing on the empty small square) : Up RT Up A Down LT Up Down

QR code in the stone temple village : RT RT LT RT LT LT LT RT
The sewer QR code : RT RT LT RT RT RT LT LT RT LT LT LT RT LT RT LT

(Thanks to atheistium and Im sure everyone without a QR reader thanks you too)

Room underneath lighthouse rumble puzzle : LT RT RT LT LT LT RT RT RT RT

A sewer area (the area picture is a Tetris chain symbol) : Right Up Left Down A LT RT A

Red sewer room : LT LT RT LT LT RT RT RT

Classroom in the city area that requires 8 cubes is : Up Left RT A LT Right A Down.
(Thanks Confederate Jeb)

Not a code but in some mining areas with bombs the destroyed areas respawn. To stop this rotate the camera when the expolsion reaches the edge of the wall.

An interesting point Mechsican made on Gamefaq,

"just finished inputting all of the QR codes at the correct locations and got those cubes. I have now noticed that the two throne rooms are now filled in gold so I think two of the QR codes are solved alternatively with some QR ones."

This might be why the throne rooms codes arnt working for us.

An owl can be found in the windmill area at night.

Another owl can be found at the crying waterfall at night.
(Thank you ShadowDante58)

There are a few cubes to get at the clock tower area. To get them you must wait real time until the hands reach the square at the top.

To get the tome artifact go to the museum (Near the clock tower) and push the bookcase forward.

The room below the water level in the main warp area (While standing on the blank square on the ground) : Up RT Up A Down LT Up Down

Home Village, house with Monocle Painting : RT RT LT RT LT LT LT RT
(Thanks Tsukibara)

In the throne rooms : Rt Rt Lt Rt Rt Rt Lt Lt Rt Lt Lt Lt Rt Lt Rt Lt
(Honestly, I never thought of adding the two codes together)

The answer to the security question room is METATRON however spell the name with the door visible and like this

http://i.imgur.com/BB9wW.jpg

Also the blocks must be spaced evenly from all angles.
(Thanks Riddicrash)

Finally the code to the Monolith (While standing in the square with a line in the middle) : Down, Down, LT, RT, RT, A, Up
(Thank you to everyone who worked on solving this)

Funkmysoul
04-14-2012, 04:10 PM
thank you!

-GJ-
04-14-2012, 04:27 PM
Any word on the throne room in the old city you unlock after you gather 16 cubes?

Confederate Jeb
04-14-2012, 04:53 PM
The code for the classroom in the city area that requires 8 cubes is Up, Left, RB, A, LB, Right, A, Down.

Dannyboy1186
04-14-2012, 05:16 PM
Any word on the throne room in the old city you unlock after you gather 16 cubes?

I try the code the wall opposite the throne, RT RT RT LT LT LT but nothing happens.

Taking the Tetris block above the throne into consideration I tried up, down left and right then the code combination but still nothing happens.

The area is shaded gold though but something must happen if there's a code on that wall.

-GJ-
04-14-2012, 05:28 PM
I try the code the wall opposite the throne, RT RT RT LT LT LT but nothing happens.

Taking the Tetris block above the throne into consideration I tried up, down left and right then the code combination but still nothing happens.

The area is shaded gold though but something must happen if there's a code on that wall.
Yeah I've tried every posible solution, but it's still white in my game...

Fedeguitar
04-14-2012, 07:12 PM
This room is in the 3rd floor in main room of the sewers (The room is that one with the simbols in the door)
RIGHT UP LEFT DOWN A LB RB A

ShadowDante58
04-14-2012, 07:22 PM
Anybody got any word on the security name and the room with the logo on the floor? That's the final 2 rooms I need to gold for the 200gs.

Dannyboy1186
04-14-2012, 07:45 PM
Anybody got any word on the security name and the room with the logo on the floor? That's the final 2 rooms I need to gold for the 200gs.

Just so you know you don’t need to solve those two puzzles for every achievement.

On my game I have 1 red block (from the observatory) and Im missing 3 secrets. The clock tower (according to another thread you’ll get an anti-cube so that’ll make 33) the security question and black monolith.

My guess for the monolith is the sound in the room. I mean this game must be inspired by 2001 Space Odyssey. In film analysis I’ve seen they talk about the monolith singing to the people who find them.

ShadowDante58
04-14-2012, 07:49 PM
Just so you know you don’t need to solve those two puzzles for every achievement.

On my game I have 1 red block (from the observatory) and Im missing 3 secrets. The clock tower (according to another thread you’ll get an anti-cube so that’ll make 33) the security question and black monolith.

My guess for the monolith is the sound in the room. I mean this game must be inspired by 2001 Space Odyssey. In film analysis I’ve seen they talk about the monolith singing to the people who find them.

I've got the red block, and 4 anti cubes from the clock tower, and I'm sitting at 31 Anticubes. Although, I don't remember doing any puzzle in the 'monocle' room people have mentioned. Is that the room right at the beginning?

Edit: Found the monocle room, already have the cube from here apparently.

Funkmysoul
04-14-2012, 07:52 PM
?how?
http://s14.directupload.net/images/120414/wy9sgdqw.jpg

Dannyboy1186
04-14-2012, 08:03 PM
?how?
http://s14.directupload.net/images/120414/wy9sgdqw.jpg

Isnt that a waterfall cave? If so then try looking at the 2 codes I wrote down above. If not there is a thread called "FEZ: Alphabet, numbers, and symbols (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=366092)".

If you make the image bigger I should be able to do it for you.

killerdamo
04-14-2012, 08:21 PM
not sure if its related becuase in my game it says i have everything from the room in the above picture but in the classroom theres a picture of it and a code next to it

Funkmysoul
04-14-2012, 08:36 PM
Dannyboy1186
Its not waterfall cave,

http://s7.directupload.net/images/120414/xmohkeq6.jpg

Z Force Clemson
04-14-2012, 08:38 PM
I need this one as well... Code on the wall doesnt seem to work.

Dannyboy1186
04-14-2012, 08:51 PM
Dannyboy1186
Its not waterfall cave,

http://s7.directupload.net/images/120414/xmohkeq6.jpg

I need this one as well... Code on the wall doesnt seem to work.

Try this Funkmysoul, UP A RT LT A Down LT RT

and Force Clemson, Im sure that if the throne codes dont work it mean you used an QR code to get an anti cube. If you havnt entred any code from a QR code Im stumpted sorry.

Turdboi
04-14-2012, 08:55 PM
anyone know what to do in the windmill level,been stuck on this forever. Also need help with the sewer level with the music thing. Cheers,

Dannyboy1186
04-14-2012, 09:02 PM
anyone know what to do in the windmill level,been stuck on this forever. Also need help with the sewer level with the music thing. Cheers,

The vibration stones are solved by feeling what side of the controler is shaking.

They will only ever use the RT and LT buttons so dont worry about moving left or right.

Turdboi
04-14-2012, 09:08 PM
The vibration stones are solved by feeling what side of the controler is shaking.

They will only ever use the RT and LT buttons so dont worry about moving left or right.

thanks for this, when do you start to feel the vibrations though?

A BENGAL HOBO
04-14-2012, 09:16 PM
it would help if u took pictured of the map where the codes worked

Turdboi
04-14-2012, 09:18 PM

Done both these now, thanks to dannyboy and anyone who is as dumb as me, if you havent completed the widmill all i had to do was talk to the owl lol. 3 more cubes to go then im done now.

Anyone have an answer to the clock timings?

Dannyboy1186
04-14-2012, 09:25 PM
Anyone have an answer to the clock timings?

Im sure the red is minutes, one cycle = 1 minute, the green is hours, one cycle= 24 hours. Im not certain about the blue and grey but the blue moved more often than the green (one cycle= 30 minutes?) while the grey didnt move at all even when I moved the clock forward a few hours.

That is beyond my ability I'm afraid.

Confederate Jeb
04-14-2012, 09:27 PM
The clock times seem to vary, at least from the information I've seen. The green hand is about to reach for me and it's 5:25 EST, and I got the blue hand at around 3:45.

EDIT: Green showed up at 5:27 while I was typing. Go figure.

Scottcool
04-14-2012, 09:32 PM
for any room that has a totem there is a secret that can only be revealed once the game is completed i.e. the lighthouse. Also if you are having trouble with the tetris codes it is because they have to be read turned on their side so if the first symbol was l- you would press up not right

Tsukibara
04-14-2012, 10:20 PM
The area is shaded gold though but something must happen if there's a code on that wall.That white room that says there's a secret there? I don't know what you see on the wall, but I see squiggles. I'm talking about the wall in that room that the throne is facing. Going down, this is basically what they look like:
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
\
So yeah. I tried combination of standing by/behind the tetris T block on top the throne and RTLT, RTLT, RTLT, RTLT, RTRT. And then vice versa.

k2345
04-14-2012, 10:44 PM
Been at the clocktower for well over an hour now & the Grey hand is a few pixels away from striking, after this I have to find my last owl & about 5 more Anti-cubes and then Im done....also anyone know how to get under the Lighthouse ? or where is secret room is on the Water tower (Level above lighthouse)?

Tsukibara
04-14-2012, 10:49 PM
Format
Home Village, anticube in the house with Monocle Painting and Seven Children Portrait on the walls: RT RT LT RT LT LT LT RT
I think it will be the same for everyone, but that's what it was for me. It went by whether the fez was on the left or right side of the head.

Home Village, anticube in Boiler Room: up RT left A right LT down RT
I didn't figure the boiler room out. I got it from: This thread
(http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=366188)

Tsukibara
04-14-2012, 11:53 PM
stuff

A room off from Crying water, in the dark caves (rumbling puzzle): It was LT RT RT RT LT RT RT LT.

A BENGAL HOBO
04-15-2012, 12:16 AM
The room below the water level in the main warp area (While standing on the empty small square) : Up RT Up A Down LT Up Down

(Thanks Tsukibara)

how do i get below water level??

Scottcool
04-15-2012, 12:46 AM
you will find somewhere to do this eventually, if a room on your map is white instead of gold when you have collected everything it means you have missed a door in that area

Tsukibara
04-15-2012, 01:45 AM
how do i get below water level??There's a valve you have to turn to lower the level.

Tsukibara
04-15-2012, 04:03 AM
Sewer area rumble puzzle; not sure if this one is mentioned yet or not. RT RT RT LT RT LT RT LT.

zpoc
04-15-2012, 05:39 AM
sorry if this is an obvious question, but i'm confused as to how and where to input the codes that involve the 'a' and directional buttons. do you just input them within the game (which would gomez jume and move in correspondence to the buttons you press)?

the codes that only involve trigger presses are straightforward enough, but i'm having a hard time getting the codes that involve other buttons to work...!

crooked444
04-15-2012, 05:46 AM
Use the d-pad for the directions but yes just right in the game just like the RTLT combo stuff

fantazja
04-15-2012, 06:36 AM
The room below the water level in the main warp area (While standing on the blank square on the ground) : Up RT Up A Down LT Up Down

for some reason, this code is not working for me, no matter where i stand.

just to be absolutely sure, this is the room.

http://i40.tinypic.com/b6r4pk.jpg

Geveeso
04-15-2012, 06:39 AM
There's a very specific place you have to stand, the center 'box' of the '0' square. The 9th Treasure Map points it out.

hoochli
04-15-2012, 07:03 AM
This!

The ingame map is not really helpful which door leads to which area..

fantazja
04-15-2012, 07:53 AM
There's a very specific place you have to stand, the center 'box' of the '0' square. The 9th Treasure Map points it out.

this was my problem.

thanks.

venner
04-15-2012, 09:01 AM
Where did u have to stand then?

Scottcool
04-15-2012, 09:04 AM
where the burnt map and first person view tell you to

Helg0r
04-15-2012, 09:11 AM
I did post this code in another threat. For the throne rooms the correct input code is
Rt Rt Lt Rt Rt Rt Lt Lt Rt Lt Lt Lt Rt Lt Rt Lt

I already did input the QR-codes (read the gamefaq hint) so I didn't get any new anticube but the sound of uncovering a secret played and I am pretty sure that the old throne room (the one where I input the code) was only marked golden after I input the code. Others did get an anticube for this code though so maybe you just want to add it to the list for the sake of completion :)

got99probl3ms
04-15-2012, 06:01 PM
this page should be stickied and the one about the monolith should be renamed to have something about it being the monolith room. now. if anyone can figure out what to do next there, that would be amazing.

DROGTURIST
04-15-2012, 06:43 PM
Nevermind, I didn't see it in the list at first. Carry on!

IOnEI Falcon
04-15-2012, 08:24 PM
where the burnt map and first person view tell you toSo yeah, I used FPS to get to the spot and a huge big black rectangle appeared. I can't collect it. Any ideas?

StolenPaper18
04-15-2012, 08:26 PM
So yeah, I used FPS to get to the spot and a huge big black rectangle appeared. I can't collect it. Any ideas?

This is the "Monolith" that no one has figured out what to do with yet.

IOnEI Falcon
04-15-2012, 08:29 PM
This is the "Monolith" that no one has figured out what to do with yet.Ahhh okay...haha!

SsShananiganSsS
04-16-2012, 03:09 AM
What is the code combination for the VIBRATING RODS in the sewers and in the twilight (pink neon) areas

StolenPaper18
04-16-2012, 03:16 AM
What is the code combination for the VIBRATING RODS in the sewers and in the twilight (pink neon) areas

It vibrates the right and left side of your controller in a rhythm.

Left side vibration = Left Trigger
Right side vibration = Right Trigger

Axel 360
04-16-2012, 03:54 AM
Ok, Iīm going to be the sucker that doesnīt get it, but, can anyone explain to me what is this codes about??

Iīve play for some time, just looking for cubes and exploring the game. I havenīt found any of those codes or any reference to them. What exactly are them and for which purpose?? Is this something one earns over time during the game or the gamers do really notice this quantity of secrets??

Sorry, but just play the game and dinīt notice like this, and Iīm really curious now.

Starmud
04-16-2012, 04:03 AM
It's not that hard to figure out if you just play the game. There are two rooms with clues as to how you do the codes, both contain a secret that requires you understanding the code system to get. So as long as you look around the non-gold areas, you're very likely to get it.

SsShananiganSsS
04-16-2012, 05:24 AM
Yes but my controllers vibration is busted and I can't feel any vibration at the rods... so I need to know what the input commands are.

Fenrakk101
04-16-2012, 05:26 AM
Yes but my controllers vibration is busted and I can't feel any vibration at the rods... so I need to know what the input commands are.

you could probably get them through mashing; they're not too long.

ImAlann
04-16-2012, 06:11 AM
helpme alot

icy1007
04-16-2012, 07:54 AM

Well, then you need to go buy a new controller.

Axel 360
04-16-2012, 03:13 PM
This thread need pictures, urgent needs it.

Great ephor and all of that, but without a picture I just get lost in your description of the rooms.

The game needs to name the rooms or something.

Also, did the developers really think everyone was capable of find out about this codes without the internets?? Can you imagine if this game was from the times before the internet and then 10 years later after having playing is like "Oh, so thatīs what all the secrets were about".

I honestly think they just go a little crazy about the secrets. If I werenīt an achievement whore, I would go for the regular cubes, get the ending and go to do another thing, this is just insane.

oldhouse
04-16-2012, 03:23 PM
This thread need pictures, urgent needs it.

Great ephor and all of that, but without a picture I just get lost in your description of the rooms.

The game needs to name the rooms or something.

Also, did the developers really think everyone was capable of find out about this codes without the internets?? Can you imagine if this game was from the times before the internet and then 10 years later after having playing is like "Oh, so thatīs what all the secrets were about".

I honestly think they just go a little crazy about the secrets. If I werenīt an achievement whore, I would go for the regular cubes, get the ending and go to do another thing, this is just insane.

That's just cause playing for achievements only ruins the entire experience.
And this game IS an experience, to be played entirely at least 2 times without using "internet people" help, and just using your own brain.
That's what I love about this game, and I feel astonished with every new room I find and every new puzzle I am able to solve on my own

mas4mune
04-16-2012, 03:30 PM
And this game IS an experience, to be played entirely at least 2 times without using "internet people" help, and just using your own brain.
That's what I love about this game, and I feel astonished with every new room I find and every new puzzle I am able to solve on my own
here here.
i'm baffled that people instantly search for an answer rather than trying to work things out. there are so many threads on the most basic of puzzles here. why buy a puzzle game if you're not going to do the puzzles? :/
i can't imagine how dull a platformer this must be if you just look up everything.

Axel 360
04-16-2012, 04:28 PM

You misunderstand me. Iīm playing without any help, just come here to the forums after playing the game and realize about all those codes, I had no idea they exist at all.

My problem is not the puzzles, but some of those codes arenīt even presented as puzzles, they are hidden. I found the room where you can press buttons and the stone tells show you the symbol, so I write it down and intent to use it. The maps are something I donīt even understand so far. And some of the secrets are really hidden and the codes for those are no where to be found.

Thinking outside the box is only possible when the game itself shows you or point out that there may be code puzzle solving, but that is something that is never hinted.

That was my point. Iīm fine with the puzzle and intent to achieve everything without a guide, and already got 6 cheevos, but I think keeping so much secrets about the way you achieve completion of the game is a weird think. Could at least the annoying and useless Dot character tell you something like "You may need to be aware of clues, some cubes and secrets are very well hidden" or "Sometimes certain moves combination can open new paths and cubes, find all the clues" or whatever.

By the way, every game in the world is suppose to be an experience, in that this game does not differ from any other game you can think off, or activity if why go deep into the meaning of "experience".

IOnEI Falcon
04-16-2012, 06:23 PM
What throne room do we use this code in? Rt Rt Lt Rt Rt Rt Lt Lt Rt Lt Lt Lt Rt Lt Rt Lt

It isn't working for me. Thanks!

gamerscorhunta
04-17-2012, 01:46 AM
Does anybody know what to do with the four blocks in this room? The room is right after the room where you can't change your perspective, and you have to move a totem in order to change perspective. It follows a couple levels after the bell tower, following the main warp gate level. Any help would be stupendous, I am one anticube away!

Hexahedronaut
04-17-2012, 12:30 PM
I was stuck on one puzzle in the forest for hours so thanks!.. this thread has been hugely helpful

MothMan
04-17-2012, 11:55 PM

I like how this guy is posting in a thread about revealing the codes, then everyone comes in and busts his balls for wanting to know the codes. Irony?

Twilight Vibrating Code:
LT RT RT RT LT RT RT LT

ManBearPig_06
04-18-2012, 03:43 AM
2 things for now.

First off, the The QR code on the back of the map : RT RT RT LT RT RT RT LT thing. I got that map, and tried the code about ten times and nothing happened. I jumped down, and Dot pointed out some skinny pillar, and as soon as I input the code while standing on it the anti-cube appeared.

Second, the The room has 10 different ways to fold a cube however there are 11 ways to fold the cube. So you have to make the 11th way to fold the cube out of the 6 pink blocks. The pattern you need to make is this,
(O = Pink Block, - = Blank)

OOO
---OOO"like this?
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/5688/cubepuzzle.jpg
Didn't work for me. I can't do it in 3d, as whenever I try and then rotate the block just falls through the ground.

Kibblre
04-18-2012, 03:47 AM
Shift the bottom row one to the left.

How you have it:

XXX
----XXX

What it needs to be:

XXX
---XXX

zingrook
04-18-2012, 03:48 AM
Like this:

[][][]
___[][][]

ManBearPig_06
04-18-2012, 03:49 AM
Shift the bottom row one to the left.

How you have it:

XXX
----XXX

What it needs to be:

XXX
---XXX
Ah. I must have a different font displaying than the poster, those X's make the spacing look completely different to me than the O's did.

ikuyok
04-18-2012, 12:51 PM
First. Yeah needs to be 2 lines of three with 2 of the blocks directly touching each other. Since it is a method for folding cubes, the blocks would need to be touching atleast two blocks for it to make sense.

Second. The qr code room antis are double of the throne rooms. I tried to go there to use the code but I started getting continuous crashes in the ancient city. Eventually I had to leave cause I just couldn't do anything there without it crashing on me. So that would have been the only way for it to work.

Third. It seems as though because I used the glitch to get through the owl door, the room is staying gray for me even though I have all 4 owls there. Which sucks cause I didn't even know it was a glitch till I came on here and read it. So I don't think the back door will open for me any more.. The glitch still works though...

Fourth. Not an input code so it's up to you if you want to add. I figured this is a good compilation thread so putting it here would be fine.
The clocks hands seem to be:
Red = 1 minute
Blue = 1 hour
Green = 1 day
Gray = 1 week

I saw somewhere that gray is supposed to be 2 days but I went back after 1 day and it hardly moved and then 2 days as well.. Appeared to be about 25 percent of the way after 2 days so I changed my clock. Didn't really want to.. But I might have stuff to do and I don't really want to try to remember to do it.

ManBearPig_06
04-18-2012, 02:51 PM
I saw somewhere that gray is supposed to be 2 days but I went back after 1 day and it hardly moved and then 2 days as well.. Appeared to be about 25 percent of the way after 2 days so I changed my clock. Didn't really want to.. But I might have stuff to do and I don't really want to try to remember to do it.
Is it possible to change the time while signed online, or does it update your clock so you have to do it while offline.

mas4mune
04-18-2012, 02:59 PM
Is it possible to change the time while signed online, or does it update your clock so you have to do it while offline.
no, it's not. yes, you do. if you intend to do it, make sure it's not your last cube or your percentile progress won't update.

Bum Commando
04-19-2012, 03:07 AM
So does anybody know where the valve to lower the water level by the lighthouse is?

The Ju1ce
04-19-2012, 03:32 AM
I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to this game. How exactly are you guys discovering all these input codes? I know a couple of them are from QR codes. Besides that though, I haven't a clue how to figure out the majority of these puzzles/codes.

ManBearPig_06
04-19-2012, 01:49 PM
I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to this game. How exactly are you guys discovering all these input codes? I know a couple of them are from QR codes. Besides that though, I haven't a clue how to figure out the majority of these puzzles/codes.
There's a place in the game that has an obelisk with lights on it, and every time you hit a button they change and display a different symbol.

A completely different room shows a way to break apart and rotate a line of symbols, which match the symbols from before.

The codes are from smaller obelisks with those patterns on them (sometimes they are on a hidden door too, in which case it opens said door when you input the code).

Here's a huge spoiler cheat sheet, if you don't want to figure it out yourself. It also has alphabet and numerals, which you could decode yourself in 2 other locations (one involves animals providing a hint, and one uses math)
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/1689/feztranslate.png

The Ju1ce
04-19-2012, 04:52 PM
Thank you very much ManBearPig! I'm being super serial!

Napp
04-22-2012, 08:32 PM
Does anybody know what to do with the four blocks in this room? The room is right after the room where you can't change your perspective, and you have to move a totem in order to change perspective. It follows a couple levels after the bell tower, following the main warp gate level. Any help would be stupendous, I am one anticube away!

You need to put the rocks in the holes of the giant rock up top

If it spits it out, look at the cracks on the rock and use them to make the cracks in the bigger one.

DEV1L MAY DIE
04-23-2012, 01:35 PM
i need help with a chest. its at the same place as (The first temple like area after youve come from the forest : LT A RT Up Down LT RT A)

there is a platform above this area with a chest that i cant reach and cant figure it out.

i cant find a secret path or anything lol, any help would be appreciated.

MysticWeirdo
04-23-2012, 02:00 PM
i need help with a chest. its at the same place as (The first temple like area after youve come from the forest : LT A RT Up Down LT RT A)

there is a platform above this area with a chest that i cant reach and cant figure it out.

i cant find a secret path or anything lol, any help would be appreciated.

One of the treasure maps shows some invisible platforms that lead up the the chest.

DEV1L MAY DIE
04-23-2012, 02:43 PM
One of the treasure maps shows some invisible platforms that lead up the the chest.thanks thats helped me get two :D

Tsukibara
04-26-2012, 12:53 AM
Sewer area rumble puzzle; not sure if this one is mentioned yet or not. RT RT RT LT RT LT RT LT.Backwards. It's LT LT LT RT, LT RT LT RT.

ZoMbiE_DooMsDaY
04-26-2012, 01:29 PM
How do you lower the water at the lighthouse...I have looked almost everywhere for the crank. Any help would be AWESOME. Thank you!