PDA

View Full Version : Floor Diagram Puzzle (Looks like Polytron logo -ish)

Kranitoko
04-14-2012, 02:11 PM
THIS REQUIRES NEW GAME+ so there may be spoilers.

Theres a room in Fez where you walk in and on the floor in first person mode, theres a diagram on the floor that looks like the polytron logo (ish). Theres a map to go with it but its half burnt.

I cant figure this room out except that im told to do:

up
rb
up
jump
down
lb
up
down

Theres two arrows pointing to an inner square but i cant figure it out!

Auburok
04-14-2012, 02:13 PM
THIS REQUIRES NEW GAME+ so there may be spoilers.

Theres a room in Fez where you walk in and on the floor in first person mode, theres a diagram on the floor that looks like the polytron logo (ish). Theres a map to go with it but its half burnt.

I cant figure this room out except that im told to do:

up
rb
up
jump
down
lb
up
down

Theres two arrows pointing to an inner square but i cant figure it out!

There's arrows pointing to a specific part on the back of that map. Stand there. After that. Dunno. Stuck there, too. :P

BanditBanks
04-14-2012, 02:15 PM
You have to stand on a specific area, the map points to it.
After you enter the code a black monolith thing appears.

I tried standing on the other side of the floor where the other square is, then entering the code backward. Didn't work.

Tried flipping the code, entering it backwards, flipping and entering it backwards all with no joy :(
Along with the 'Security Question' room, my brains been fried.

Edit: Ninjaaaaa'd

killerdamo
04-14-2012, 05:20 PM
the other square translates to the number 2 but i havent had any luck working out if that means anything usful

FROMtheASHES984
04-14-2012, 06:46 PM
This is one of the things I'm stuck on as well. I finally got the code to work and this floating black monolith appeared.......and, huh? The map piece I have is burned in half and I'm wondering if there's a second half hidden somewhere. I don't know. This game makes my brain hurt.

GYAVAN
04-14-2012, 08:02 PM
I don't get it either, what is going on with this monolith!?
Maybe we need to find/figure out the other part of the burnt map?

Dannyboy1186
04-14-2012, 08:08 PM
What about the sound of the monolith? The game must be inspired by 2001 space oddessy.

Im not sure how you could translate sound into button commands though...