PDA

View Full Version : New Game +

GYAVAN
04-14-2012, 02:11 PM
Hi there,

I have just finished this awesome game.
I wanted to tell you that you don't have to worry about all the secrets and achivements, everything you have done will be preserved in your New Game +.

It also unlocks the sunglasses, an amazing item witch alows you to... You'll discorved that by your own i think. ;)

Auburok
04-14-2012, 02:12 PM
Hi there,

I have just finished this awesome game.
I wanted to tell you that you don't have to worry about all the secrets and achivements, everything you have done will be preserved in your New Game +.

It also unlocks the sunglasses, an amazing item witch alows you too... You'll discorved that by your own i think. ;)

Just wait until you get the 3D glasses. ;)

ll X ll
04-14-2012, 02:14 PM
Man all this secret items that makes the game more awesome makes me want to play more. Looks like i am going to fire it up NOW!

GYAVAN
04-14-2012, 02:17 PM
Auburok, we are talking about the same stuff, i just wanted to keep it "secret" for those who likes to discovered by themeselves...

Auburok
04-14-2012, 02:23 PM
Auburok, we are talking about the same stuff, i just wanted to keep it "secret" for those who likes to discovered by themeselves...

I'm talking about 3D glasses, that allow you to play the game in stereoscopic 3D after you beat the game with all the cubes.

GYAVAN
04-14-2012, 02:24 PM
Ok, sorry bro', my mistake.