PDA

View Full Version : Fort Frolic area

The-Bulldozer
08-24-2007, 10:39 PM
In the button level when you go through the frozen tunnle and down the staighrs there's an area called Sinclair Spirits that has like a train station staighrs but it is closed and you cann't enter. But it's shown on the map that you could. Anyone knows anythin'?
Here's pictures:
On the map:
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/3803/image00034sk0.jpg

And from the outside lookin' at the staighrs:
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/3149/image00035lq6.jpg

XxHektikxX
08-24-2007, 11:44 PM
theres a button on the desk in sinclair spirts. Press it and enter the room that was locked within sinclair spirts. Get the weapon upgrade and kill the spider splicer. The gates should now be opened.

The-Bulldozer
08-25-2007, 02:45 AM
theres a button on the desk in sinclair spirts. Press it and enter the room that was locked within sinclair spirts. Get the weapon upgrade and kill the spider splicer. The gates should now be opened.
Where? I looked in every room. I can't enter in that brown shaded area on the map. The other picture shows the place but it has a gate on it.

XxHektikxX
08-25-2007, 03:48 AM
alrighty welll ill try to make it clearer. In sinclair spirts (room with three plaster statues on each side when you enter) There is a counter with a register on it. Near that register on the side of the counter is a switch. Hitting this switch opens a door IN the room where a weapon upgrade sits. Go in and make sure to kill the spider splicer If youve done it right the statues near the entrance will be gone and the gates to the above shaded area are now open. Hope this helps

Zef
08-25-2007, 11:28 AM
There isn't anything in there anyway besides a few splicers and some ammo, I was expecting a weapon upgrade station, diary or plasmids/tonics to be stashed in there.

Hektik has the right method though, use the switch and the gate opens (eventually).

graf1k
08-25-2007, 06:05 PM
There isn't anything in there anyway besides a few splicers and some ammo, I was expecting a weapon upgrade station, diary or plasmids/tonics to be stashed in there.

Hektik has the right method though, use the switch and the gate opens (eventually).

Actually there is either a plasmid or gene tonic down there. I forget which it was, but it's in the far right corner on the ledge of the window I believe.

Zef
08-26-2007, 12:02 PM
I never got anything =o

Is it one that you can also find somewhere else (if you can even find multiple tonics/plasmids)? I doubt that different regions have different locations, but I just remember proximity mines and a table in there.

DeW222
08-26-2007, 06:36 PM
I've noticed that some Gene Tonics can pop up in several different place. I've gotten Shorten Alarms in the apartments in Masha's parents apartment in Neptune's Bounty during my current play through but I also seem to remember getting it in another play through by another method. I'm guessing it's not that it's random, but should you miss something it can pop up in a Gatherer's garden.

So, it could be very possible some people find a Gene Tonic in that basement room in Fort Frolic. I too seem to remember a Tonic being down there.

XxHektikxX
08-26-2007, 07:44 PM
ya for me both times (hard and normal) there was a tonic sitting on the desk at the far upper right corner. Kinda weird that for some people there was none