PDA

View Full Version : How to get below the lighthouse?

Z Force Clemson
04-15-2012, 02:03 AM
On my map, there is a blank room below the lighthouse that I have not entered yet. But I do not know where the door is for it (note: this is when looking at the MAP).

In a similar vein, when I take the lighthouse door to the building with the water storage tower looking thing at the top, there is a small room coming off of there on the map and I don't know where the door is for that one as well. Am I missing something? Are they underwater or something?

A BENGAL HOBO
04-15-2012, 02:04 AM
On my map, there is a blank room below the lighthouse that I have not entered yet. But I do not know where the door is for it (note: this is when looking at the MAP).

In a similar vein, when I take the lighthouse door to the building with the water storage tower looking thing at the top, there is a small room coming off of there on the map and I don't know where the door is for that one as well. Am I missing something? Are they underwater or something?

goto the crying waterfall,use a code in the code thread to split the waterfall.then lower the water,and alot of doors open up around the world

Z Force Clemson
04-15-2012, 02:06 AM
goto the crying waterfall,use a code in the code thread to split the waterfall.then lower the water,and alot of doors open up around the world
A winnar is you. Thanks for quick help.