PDA

View Full Version : Black Monolith

AgedSpy
04-15-2012, 02:49 AM
I Need Help With The Black Monolith I Have Released It But I Havent Gotten The Last Heart Cube I Need From It I Have Every Other Anti-Cube, Regular Cube, And Every Artifact Along With All The Maps And Achievements. I Have Gold In Every Area Except This One So If Anyone Has Any Information Or Ideas Or Anything Then Please Help

omniscient182
04-15-2012, 02:55 AM
Welcome to the club.

Scottcool
04-15-2012, 03:01 AM
nobody has solved this yet, it could be related to the code in the book artefact but that is just speculation

Edit: just looked on the leaderboards and you aren't in the top few with 209.4% so you haven't done something else also

AgedSpy
04-15-2012, 03:06 AM
nobody has solved this yet, it could be related to the code in the book artefact but that is just speculation

Edit: just looked on the leaderboards and you aren't in the top few with 209.4% so you haven't done something else also
I Noticed That The Floor Of The Area And That Book Artifact Had The Same Symbol But Then I Realized That The Secret Doors That Glow Gold When You Open Them Also Have The Same Symbol's..... I Dont Know If Any Of This Is Connected I Was Also Thinking That The Other Half Of The Map Might Be Up On A Wall In A House Or Something But Then Again Its Burnt So Its Most Likely That This Isn't A Possibility.