PDA

View Full Version : 3D Glasses

AgedSpy
04-15-2012, 05:04 AM
I Dont Know If Anyone Knew About This But After Getting All 64 Cubes And Beating The Game And Starting Another NG+ You Get 3-D Glasses Which Allow You To See Stuff In 3D If You Have Glasses (I Myself Dont) So Maybe These 3D Glasses Allow You To See New Stuff And Possibly Solving The Black Monolith...?

DEADSUN PRIME
04-15-2012, 09:17 AM
I Dont Know If Anyone Knew About This But After Getting All 64 Cubes And Beating The Game And Starting Another NG+ You Get 3-D Glasses Which Allow You To See Stuff In 3D If You Have Glasses (I Myself Dont) So Maybe These 3D Glasses Allow You To See New Stuff And Possibly Solving The Black Monolith...?
You get the sun glasses for beating the game, you don't need all the cubes, What it does give you is the ability to see everything from first person.

mas4mune
04-15-2012, 09:20 AM
You get the sun glasses for beating the game, you don't need all the cubes, What it does give you is the ability to see everything from first person.

yes, but 64 cubes and finishing it on NG+ yields 3-D glasses (stereoscopy mode) and a different ending.

DEADSUN PRIME
04-15-2012, 10:51 AM
yes, but 64 cubes and finishing it on NG+ yields 3-D glasses (stereoscopy mode) and a different ending.

yup but i do not have red and blues in real life so i have to turn it off.

IFTHISTHENTHAT
04-16-2012, 01:01 AM
I am really confused.

I am still collecting cubes to get 64 for this.

But what's the deal. Is it really Red/Cyan anaglyph or is it "side by side" stereoscopic as in, compatible with current 3D TV sets??

More details would be appreciated.

Thank You.

Starmud
04-16-2012, 01:13 AM
It's the classic red and blue variety.

IFTHISTHENTHAT
04-16-2012, 03:16 AM
Thanks Starmud. :)