PDA

View Full Version : OPERATION Maniac achievement - WTF

Master Cylinder
04-15-2012, 05:23 AM
I have tried and tried and I cannot unlock it! I have done all 5 minigames several times. Now I am just focusing on The Germinator and Prepare the Patient minigames. I have finished Germinator without bursting thermometer and I have done Prepare Patient without leaving any germs behind, but there were a few bubbles still. Any tips anyone? Please!

smrnov
04-16-2012, 01:46 PM
You actually have to get rid of ALL bubbles during the one mini-game. You will know when you did it correctly because time doesn't expire, the game ends when the bubbles have all been removed. It took me a ton of tries, just keep scrubbing big bubbles into smaller ones and then again until they disappear completely. Good luck.

Master Cylinder
04-17-2012, 02:28 PM
Thanx for the reply. I finally got it. Apparently, you must get rid of the bubbles and not just the germs. I also found that it is best and easiest to scrub back and forth, side to side.

bLaKgRaVy
04-20-2012, 04:18 PM
Fuck it. I tried about 30 times last night to successfully complete the Prepare the Patient mini-game and could not do it. I took your advice and went side-to-side, back and forth and I couldn't do it quick enough. Either the bubbles kept returning or I'd be bombarded by germs and my meter would go red extremely fast.

Are you scrubbing quickly with short strokes? Long strokes and a slower scrub? What did you do? I admit that going side-to-side works a lot better than a circular pattern, but I just can't do it.

I just may be content in never getting 1000G in this game.