PDA

View Full Version : Enemy Files in DMC1

Dark Anaconda
04-15-2012, 11:44 AM
Hey guys,

i have 7/8 Shadows... can`t get the last paragraph.. how does it work exactly?!

I can`t fucking get it...does somebody know a good way to get this done?

Would be very helpful...

I am jumping on his spike ,shooting from there...after that i am just playing till he turns into a shock state (round magicial thing) ..i don`t attack him with the sword ,only with the pistols.

I am playing on hard mode..but hell i can`t get anything...WTF is that seriously?!

Is this even possible to get on hard mode?

I have no fucking idea how to do this...

iNOiZe21
04-15-2012, 12:35 PM
It is possible, yet it is very hard.. On DMD it's nigh impossible.
You really need to beat the shit out of your shoot-button, also... Go into DT. It helps a whole lot. If doing it right, the shadow will explode without revealing it's core. (afaik it also counts when you do this two or more times, the shadow just needs to explode without revealing the core..

Dark Anaconda
04-15-2012, 01:19 PM
You really need to beat the shit out of your shoot-button, also... Go into DT. It helps a whole lot. If doing it right, the shadow will explode without revealing it's core. (afaik it also counts when you do this two or more times, the shadow just needs to explode without revealing the core..

Thanks so let me see if i understand this correctly:

When i jump at his spike , i have to go to the DT mode and then i have to shoot him with Ebony and Ivory like there is no tomorrow, till he explodes without going to his magicial-ring/shock state?

So basicly i have to shoot really fast ,thats the point right?

It takes like 2 rounds to kill him , should i make him weak in the first round ,with using my sword and attack his magicial-ring/core ,and in the second round i should be able to kill him only with ebony and ivory (+ i will shoot very fast) while i am at his spike-thing?

iNOiZe21
04-15-2012, 02:25 PM
Thanks so let me see if i understand this correctly:

When i jump at his spike , i have to go to the DT mode and then i have to shoot him with Ebony and Ivory like there is no tomorrow, till he explodes without going to his magicial-ring/shock state?

So basicly i have to shoot really fast ,thats the point right?

It takes like 2 rounds to kill him , should i make him weak in the first round ,with using my sword and attack his magicial-ring/core ,and in the second round i should be able to kill him only with ebony and ivory (+ i will shoot very fast) while i am at his spike-thing?
Right. But only use ebony and ivory while you're standing on the spear. I don't know if it counts when you're damaging him with the sword.

Dark Anaconda
04-15-2012, 03:22 PM
Thank you very much. I have to try this out. :)

UpgradePolecat
04-16-2012, 08:55 AM

It actually is impossible on DMD! and nigh-impossible on Hard. Do this on Normal.

When the Shadow prepares its spike attack, just jump straight up and you'll land right on it.

Dark Anaconda
04-16-2012, 09:31 AM
Thanks Inoize and UpgradePolecat for your help. ;)

Dhorne Avenger
04-20-2012, 06:44 PM
I already did it, its easy:
When he uses the spear, you just need to jump and start shooting with ibony and evory, when it turns red, you must wait until he dies and there we have.