PDA

View Full Version : How to decipher the code

KovalainenFanBoy
04-15-2012, 03:21 PM
Everytime I google the Fez tetris codes, alphabet and numbers, I find the whole code already decoded, but nobody actually explains how they managed to figure it out. Besides the achievement one and the one in the village where you have to look at the painting, all of the input codes have to be guessed via tetris pieces. This is driving me crazy.

Fenrakk101
04-15-2012, 03:23 PM
The solutions are found throughout the levels.

If you're asking how they decoded the alphabet, there was one room where a dog jumps over a turtle, and the wall said "The quick brown dog jumps over the lazy turtle" or something along those lines.

The tetris code can be deciphered much more easily. You come across a room at some point with a block that will glow when you press a button, and it will show you the tetris piece that corresponds to each button.

KovalainenFanBoy
04-15-2012, 03:25 PM
The solutions are found throughout the levels.

If you're asking how they decoded the alphabet, there was one room where a dog jumps over a turtle, and the wall said "The quick brown dog jumps over the lazy turtle" or something along those lines.

The tetris code can be deciphered much more easily. You come across a room at some point with a block that will glow when you press a button, and it will show you the tetris piece that corresponds to each button.

Where's the glowing block room?

Fenrakk101
04-15-2012, 03:27 PM
Where's the glowing block room?

It's at the end of one of the branching paths from the dragon-face hub world, the one that the clock tower room connects to.