PDA

View Full Version : Keep a look out.

FR MATTUU
04-15-2012, 04:15 PM
I remember when From Dust and Fruit Ninja were coming out they were put up on what i think is the microsoft store early i cant remember (on the tuesday instead of wednesday) and when you bought the game you got The Maw for free.

Any one else remember.

Benny34
04-16-2012, 01:13 AM
no i dont remeber but ill be soo happy if it comes out one day eariler. but where is the achievement list for this game...

KuShNsTieN
04-16-2012, 03:25 AM
no i dont remeber but ill be soo happy if it comes out one day eariler. but where is the achievement list for this game...

We probably wont be getting that until tomorrow (monday)

FR MATTUU
04-16-2012, 06:08 AM

Here is a article i found on joystic about from dust.
http://www.joystiq.com/2011/07/26/get-from-dust-a-day-early-snag-the-maw-for-free/

Hopefully the same happens for Trials Evolution.

Maka
04-16-2012, 03:51 PM
The problem if this happens, is that in the end you will have to recover your gamertag and then you lose all your achievements and progress.

So keep that in mind.

FR MATTUU
04-16-2012, 04:53 PM
The problem if this happens, is that in the end you will have to recover your gamertag and then you lose all your achievements and progress.

So keep that in mind.

Not true. Once you buy it on the ms store you will receive the code via email. Then go to redeem code on the Xbox put in the code like you would put in ms points and your downloading the game.

bjh_27
04-16-2012, 06:44 PM
i think he means that the achievements will not be on ms servers properly, meaning any you get will need a recovered gamertag and need to be gotten again -- this happens now and again

FR MATTUU
04-16-2012, 08:50 PM
i think he means that the achievements will not be on ms servers properly, meaning any you get will need a recovered gamertag and need to be gotten again -- this happens now and again

oh ok. i never had that problem.