PDA

View Full Version : Glitched achievement?

HaukC
04-15-2012, 04:41 PM
So, I got 32 normal cubes, 33 anti cubes and 4 artifacts. The last two achievements for collecting all cubes and all collectibles has yet to be unlocked. Am I missing something, or is this a glitched achievment? :/

Fenrakk101
04-15-2012, 04:45 PM
So, I got 32 normal cubes, 33 anti cubes and 4 artifacts. The last two achievements for collecting all cubes and all collectibles has yet to be unlocked. Am I missing something, or is this a glitched achievment? :/

You have 33 anti cubes, therefore you should not be surprised at a glitched achievement.

HaukC
04-15-2012, 04:46 PM
How do I fix it? I really hope I don't have to play through the whole game once more for those two... :/

Fenrakk101
04-15-2012, 04:48 PM
How do I fix it? I really hope I don't have to play through the whole game once more for those two... :/

Having 33 anti cubes is a glitch. There are only 32 in the game. I don't even know where the extra comes from, but I assume you have to go out of your way to do it.
And I'm pretty sure you will, if they didn't pop they never will, unless you go through the game ending and it magically pops?

HaukC
04-15-2012, 04:51 PM
Having 33 anti cubes is a glitch. There are only 32 in the game. I don't even know where the extra comes from, but I assume you have to go out of your way to do it.
And I'm pretty sure you will, if they didn't pop they never will, unless you go through the game ending and it magically pops?

I don't have a QR scanner, and followed a guide here to get that anti-cube. I've read around some, and it seems this anti cube is not suppose to be there if you do some other things. F*ck.

Fenrakk101
04-15-2012, 04:55 PM
I don't have a QR scanner, and followed a guide here to get that anti-cube. I've read around some, and it seems this anti cube is not suppose to be there if you do some other things. F*ck.

There is a negative for every positive; an anti cube for every cube. How could there be more anti cubes than normal cubes?

The extra cube is a glitch, like I said do the game's ending scene again, if that doesn't help then, well, yeah.

Scottcool
04-15-2012, 04:56 PM
it is not a glitch, i have 33, i'm still missing 1 heart cube i.e. black monolith and have the same score 209.4% as the dude in first the fez sound guy. although my leaderboards will not work even with restarts so i can't see if that has changed. have you collected all the maps?

HaukC
04-15-2012, 04:58 PM
it is not a glitch, i have 33, i'm still missing 1 heart cube i.e. black monolith and have the same score 209.4% as the dude in first the fez sound guy. although my leaderboards will not work even with restarts so i can't see if that has changed. have you collected all the maps?

I have everything. I think my problem was that I only had 30 normal cubes when I got both 32 and 33 anti-cubes. If I had 32 normal when I got the 32nd anti I guess the chievo would unlock. Well, off to a new playthrough then (ending didn't help). Should go quick on this playthrough.

mas4mune
04-15-2012, 04:58 PM
i'm not sure how glitchy it is. i have 33 anti-cubes and the achievement unlocked. my last cube was from the clock, so i had the 'extra' one before the actual game one. plus, the anti-cube sits nicely beneath the others and adds to the count. you'd think it would not show up at all if it was a glitch.

DR M3xico
04-15-2012, 09:16 PM
I just got this glitch myself. I was on New game plus with 32 Anti-Cubes 31 Cubes and 7 Cube pieces.
I went to the owl statue in the graveyard and in the room that unlocked was an Anti-Cube and one cube piece. I picked up the Anti-Cube and the little fairy guy said something about me having all 64 Cubes and then I picked up the Cube piece but the achievement never popped.
Even after unlocking the 64 Cube door and completing the game again I'm still missing out on two achievements. I imagine I'll just decide to start over again at some point but it is still annoying that this glitch exists.

Fenrakk101
04-15-2012, 09:20 PM
I just got this glitch myself. I was on New game plus with 32 Anti-Cubes 31 Cubes and 7 Cube pieces.
I went to the owl statue in the graveyard and in the room that unlocked was an Anti-Cube and one cube piece. I picked up the Anti-Cube and the little fairy guy said something about me having all 64 Cubes and then I picked up the Cube piece but the achievement never popped.
Even after unlocking the 64 Cube door and completing the game again I'm still missing out on two achievements. I imagine I'll just decide to start over again at some point but it is still annoying that this glitch exists.

You should have gotten the cube piece first!
Also, make sure you have all treasure maps and artifacts before you start over.

TheLastOne
04-15-2012, 10:14 PM
It has been confirmed that the 33rd Anticube IS a glitch, not a secret.

a-a-a-prova
@Polytron I've got 32 cubes and 33 anticubes...wtf, is this suppose to happen?

Polytron
@freeuikispirit it's not. we'll be fixing that in the upcoming patch. sorry!