PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Overview

frazzleberry
04-15-2012, 08:45 PM
Here is how I obtained all 1,000G
(Please leave advice and opinions on my video)
[Achievement Overview] Nickelodeon Dance - YouTube

Coadster1
04-15-2012, 08:57 PM
Thanks a lot! I've recently started playing Kinect games and I think I'm picking this up this week used, and gonna complete it within 7 days, so I can return it and put that credit towards a game I per-ordered.

Did you say you can sit in the menu during a song to count the time towards the achievement? Or is it actually only during a song?

frazzleberry
04-17-2012, 06:20 AM
Thanks a lot! I've recently started playing Kinect games and I think I'm picking this up this week used, and gonna complete it within 7 days, so I can return it and put that credit towards a game I per-ordered.

Did you say you can sit in the menu during a song to count the time towards the achievement? Or is it actually only during a song?

It is only DURING gameplay so menu time does not count a single second. : (

So basically just start your songs up and go mess around for a couple minutes start up another song and so on.

Coadster1
04-17-2012, 08:43 PM
It is only DURING gameplay so menu time does not count a single second. : (

So basically just start your songs up and go mess around for a couple minutes start up another song and so on.

Oh okay, so it's not like you can fail songs by not being active. Thanks!

frazzleberry
04-17-2012, 08:44 PM
Oh okay, so it's not like you can fail songs by not being active. Thanks!

No Problem, thanks for watch!
(Any other questions feel free to message me on Live)

porschephiliac
08-27-2012, 06:41 PM
Just got it from GF, didn't know I put it my que... after watching this, I guess I'll give it a go instead of return it. Ugh...

SlyGmr
09-06-2012, 05:01 PM
Nice guide. I appreciate the info.

heretic555666
10-09-2012, 04:04 PM
I got lucky. This game thinks my couch and bookshelf is a player. So I just turned on the game and dora just keeps dancing.

talanhugh
03-16-2013, 03:01 AM
Thanks for this. only have 5 hour acheivement left, and nice to get some detail on it. I am acheiving it while I write this!