PDA

View Full Version : Can't find a door

FROMtheASHES984
04-15-2012, 08:56 PM
So, in the section with the neon blue blocks and the appearing and disappearing neon pink blocks that you climb up, there is an offshoot on the map that I cannot seem to access. I've been up and down the level, but always end up at the door to the anti-cube. Anyone have an idea how to enter this other area?

ll X ll
04-15-2012, 08:58 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=366285 post your problems here so that we dont need to create threads about every little specific thing and just keep people focused all in one thread. :)

Fenrakk101
04-15-2012, 08:59 PM
So, in the section with the neon blue blocks and the appearing and disappearing neon pink blocks that you climb up, there is an offshoot on the map that I cannot seem to access. I've been up and down the level, but always end up at the door to the anti-cube. Anyone have an idea how to enter this other area?

There are three doors arranged vertically. Assuming you're on the middle, keep spinning until you see a way to climb up.
Remember you can still see the other islands outside your little light circle, look for all the pink dots close together.

Majinbro
04-15-2012, 09:25 PM

Copy from the other thread incase you dont check there.

From the door you enter at the waterfall jump on the pink block to the right and back to the left press LT and jump up the 2 pink blocks to get to another blue block, LT again jump to blue block LT again and jump to the left door is there.

FROMtheASHES984
04-15-2012, 09:53 PM
Holy freakin' crap. THANK YOU. Not sure how I missed that.

Edit: However, if I unlock that area, it will be my 33rd cube, so not sure if I want to do it quite yet.