PDA

View Full Version : Input code for the tiny island with a single tree?

Plue
04-15-2012, 09:34 PM
You come out the the tree and there appears to be something in the water. Is it even an input code? You get there by going in the back of the big bell you have to ring.

StolenPaper18
04-15-2012, 09:36 PM
You need to find a way to lower the water, if you're talking about the place I think you're talking about. You should really browse the forums that are already up. Pretty much everything except the "monolith" has been discussed and solved.

Fenrakk101
04-15-2012, 09:37 PM
Press RT twice.

ll X ll
04-15-2012, 09:43 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=366285, visit here.

Plue
04-15-2012, 09:44 PM
Press RT twice.
Right but if I do that I see a ledge that may have some use to it. I can go into the water and that's about it.. One does not simply lower the water :)

Fenrakk101
04-15-2012, 09:45 PM
Right but if I do that I see a ledge that may have some use to it. I can go into the water and that's about it.. One does not simply lower the water :)

...One simply does lower the water.

StolenPaper18
04-15-2012, 09:46 PM

One does simply lower the water...Just not in that room, lol. I'd tell you how to do it but I honestly don't remember exactly where it was. If you look in some of the other threads I'm sure someone else explained it.

Plue
04-15-2012, 09:47 PM
One does simply lower the water...Just not in that room, lol. I'd tell you how to do it but I honestly don't remember exactly where it was. If you look in some of the other threads I'm sure someone else explained it.
Okay I will be searching. I have been using the crap out of the input code thread haha.

Fenrakk101
04-15-2012, 09:47 PM

I could tell you right now but I won't spoil it.

Plue
04-15-2012, 09:48 PM
I could tell you right now but I won't spoil it.
Don't tease me like that baby.

ll X ll
04-15-2012, 09:48 PM
The lever to lower the water is in one of the rooms in the crying waterfall place. Input the codes when you reach there so you could open up all the doors and just start exploring. You will eventually come to a lever/pivot that when you turn it, you will see the water getting lower.

Plue
04-15-2012, 09:53 PM
The lever to lower the water is in one of the rooms in the crying waterfall place. Input the codes when you reach there so you could open up all the doors and just start exploring. You will eventually come to a lever/pivot that when you turn it, you will see the water getting lower.

Thank you good sir