PDA

View Full Version : Master trials

Shadow MC
04-15-2012, 10:06 PM
I'm trying to get all the master trials out of the way at the moment but I'm stuck on the second one. I watched videos to see what the best tactics are and have been using them. Also, I would say I have a reasonable skill level but I keep getting screwed on the part when all the van gelfs spawn. I must be getting really unlucky or something because I usually start that wave with a UT and then try to Izuna and OT the smaller ones like in the video, but I just keep getting jumped on and hit in the middle of the Izuna, which obviously stops me from building up any ninpo or UT's. I can't seem to catch a break when dodging either as they are still somehow able to jump on me.

If someone could come online to help me with this sometime it would be greatly appreciated. Also, I would like it if you could do co-op with me on the rest on the master trials, I'm willing to put in the time to learn the bosses moves and when dodge and attack etc. Failing that, any advice on what I'm doing wrong would also be appreciated.

Post on here if you can help or message me on live, my GT is Shadow MC.

Thank you.

a7x4lyf3
04-15-2012, 10:25 PM
Gamertag is Dementhis go ahead and shoot me a friend request, I've already finished basically all the trials for this game but I don't mind helping a fellow Ninja in need ;P

Dark Anaconda
04-24-2012, 02:24 PM
Looking for people who are realy good against Volf and Alexei ,i am practicing myself too,but can`t convince people to practice against them too, need a partner for this.

We could beat MN12 and MN13, just let me know.

I am getting better and better against Volf.

WolfheartSpell
04-24-2012, 03:50 PM
Looking for people who are realy good against Volf and Alexei ,i am practicing myself too,but can`t convince people to practice against them too, need a partner for this.

We could beat MN12 and MN13, just let me know.

I am getting better and better against Volf.

Volf isn't that hard. Run away, let him run towards you, dash to the side, hit 5 times, repeat. (would've been nice if they would've let that aerial scythe combo from NG2 in this game though!)

Alexei is alright, apparently you can Y,Y,Y him repeatedly without him hitting you.

@Shadow MC: Feel free to add me

jackofblades
04-24-2012, 05:09 PM
Volf isn't that hard. Run away, let him run towards you, dash to the side, hit 5 times, repeat. (would've been nice if they would've let that aerial scythe combo from NG2 in this game though!)

Alexei is alright, apparently you can Y,Y,Y him repeatedly without him hitting you.

Wolf

Would you like to do some harder trials with me?

Dark Anaconda
04-24-2012, 05:12 PM

I am a realy good player in NG3, i only need MN12, MN13 and MN15 ,(UN4 and UN5 too) ,i would like to make MN12 and MN13 i know i can beat it ,but i am not good enough against alexei, we could maybe win if we team up.

But i hope you tried him before , i mean watching a video on youtube its not the same like playing and trying it out.

I think i can handle Volf without getting damaged that much ,but alexei is still a problem.

Alexei: Y Y Y? Which Weapon? and when?

WolfheartSpell
04-24-2012, 05:42 PM
Wolf

Would you like to do some harder trials with me?

Sure

I am a realy good player in NG3, i only need MN12, MN13 and MN15 ,(UN4 and UN5 too) ,i would like to make MN12 and MN13 i know i can beat it ,but i am not good enough against alexei, we could maybe win if we team up.

But i hope you tried him before , i mean watching a video on youtube its not the same like playing and trying it out.

I think i can handle Volf without getting damaged that much ,but alexei is still a problem.

Alexei: Y Y Y? Which Weapon? and when?

Alexei: with the sword, as soon as you have an opening, should work fine, otherwise we need a better tactic hehe.

I'm pretty good, but definitely not the best player out there. Volf is no problem for me, as long as there a few to none minions around.

OmegaFlip
04-25-2012, 01:25 AM

no it would have been better if you can do a 180 Y with the scythe on Volf, you can do this almost infinitely in NGS2.

i can pretty much stay on volf with the claws and dodge his attacks, for punishing him i use xx->xxxx then dodge some more if he attacks lol

MondoBondo
04-25-2012, 02:23 AM
Gamertag is Dementhis go ahead and shoot me a friend request, I've already finished basically all the trials for this game but I don't mind helping a fellow Ninja in need ;P

friend request sent :P

MikeMannuh
05-01-2012, 11:46 AM
I could use some help with MN08 and MN10. Fiend Genshin and Marbus are not my strong points :mad: