Thoughts of future DLC

OnionKnight14

Well the game is amazing and even though they didn't have time (or if I remember reading money) to add they wanted it still stays a great game.

And with fighting games more characters is normaly a good thing and I do not mind paying for it.

After the first 2 characters who have been confirmed (and are part of one of Doubles specials) are released I am hoping for the inclusion of Black Dahlia.

At least it's an issue of not having enough time to finish all the characters.

Unlike Capcom, who DID finish all the characters and just aren't letting people access them until they get more money.

Really? so i guess its Like Golden Fantasia Cross (PC) except the thing is we have to pay extra -____-

If only OMK/GF Cross (not X) did come to consoles, but it still will be a JP release anyway. Since at least the Umineko manga will get translated soon.

I would love it they made a sequel for console wit more charachters such as Gaap and Maria that would be nice especially if it was ported to other areas or not region blocked lol but what they did with DLC in CROSS is what every fighting game should do, make dlc free lol