PDA

View Full Version : Impressions

JohnAizen
04-16-2012, 04:45 AM
I just recently found out about this game and I'm not sure weather or not to get it, what do some of yall think about it so far?

Fenrakk101
04-16-2012, 04:47 AM
I just recently found out about this game and I'm not sure weather or not to get it, what do some of yall think about it so far?

I love this game, and I think the game is a steam at $10. Most games like this would sell themselves for $15.

Of course, if you don't like puzzles and code ciphers and such, you won't enjoy the game too much. If you played through the game with a step-by-step guide, you could finish it in an hour. The fun of the game comes from doing things on your own.

wizpig64
04-16-2012, 05:31 AM
It's worth way more than $10, that's for sure. If you do get it, try doing all the puzzles yourself first. If you get stuck, retrace your steps and find some other puzzle to do. There will be plenty to get stuck on but plenty of other branching paths to explore. WAIT to look for answers online until you're truly stuck.

ImAlann
04-16-2012, 06:10 AM
PERFECT iloveitt

rrrowdy
04-16-2012, 10:14 AM
The game is worth it just for the soundtrack alone. Seriously the best game soundtrack in years.

That aside, it's a fantastic game with more depth than a lot of games ten times the price. It's more of an adventure-exploration game, and the puzzles are more abstract than most platformers - the closest comparisons I think I can make are Riven and Myst, really, but it has elements of everything.

steve19137
04-16-2012, 06:08 PM
You won't regret playing this game, even if you aren't gonna get into the insane puzzle solving and cryptography. For example, my little brother and sister love it because it is a platformer with a manipulatable 3D element. They will never beat the game. As for me, I will play this until I beat or, or have a mental breakdown, whichever comes first. The unexpected depth is absolutely phenomenal, and there have been many times when the game has rendered me speechless. I expect it to win Download of the Year. Buy it while the discovery process is still happening, you'll feel really good contributing.