PDA

View Full Version : In the Claws of Madness side quest with collecibles small guide to help you all.

cheevo360
04-16-2012, 03:10 PM
Right here just explain a small and this side quest called In the Claws of Madness. When you have side quest then process with it until this quest want you go to hospital and meet man called Rupert or something and he want you clear crazy enemies around outiside ruins and go into ruin and this ruin is very very easy to find all additional information about the insane asylum's history that is small collecibles for Librarian achievement.

Not very hard

here map to show where is informations that you want to find for Librarian achievement:

Number 6, 8, 11 and 14. Ignore other numbers that show other thing for this ruins. I copy and paste map from gamebanshee.com. Enjoyed to find small collectibles and easy but be aware this achievement is missable if you not to do this side quest and process through game without this then you will have start game again to chapter 1 otherwise if you have save slots around chapter 1 without complete side quest then reload that save slot. :)

Ignore top map just 2 maps below that is ruins. :)

Edit: I forget mention I got achievement before I made thread to help this one. :)

Infamouse65
04-16-2012, 05:02 PM
thx :) now i can end this quest

cheevo360
04-16-2012, 05:26 PM
thx :) now i can end this quest

You welcome m8 :):)

JuSt BLaZe
04-16-2012, 10:58 PM
Don't want to make your work look bad, just found this while I was doing this quest. :)

The Witcher 2: Librarian Achievement Guide - YouTube

Oh and one more thing: He said in the video you actually have to read the books in order to unlock the achievement. THAT'S NOT TRUE. Got mine when I collected the very last one.

cheevo360
04-17-2012, 01:36 AM
Don't want to make your work look bad, just found this while I was doing this quest. :)

The Witcher 2: Librarian Achievement Guide - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKxoPCFujLc)

Oh and one more thing: He said in the video you actually have to read the books in order to unlock the achievement. THAT'S NOT TRUE. Got mine when I collected the very last one.

Yeah that no problem we share stuff, this is cool. Yes of course my achievement unlocked once pick up last note :):)

Starkweather
04-17-2012, 09:23 AM
Wish i had read this earlier, i think i only missed one but i didn't know about achievement, ah well will keep this for second playthrough.

hellonmars1
04-18-2012, 02:47 AM
great thanks