PDA

View Full Version : Changing time Leaderboards problem.

Nquoid
04-16-2012, 07:36 PM
I've seen this an issue that a few other people have had, but when I signed out of XBL so I could change the time, I found that my percentage stayed at 200% despite having all 64 cubes and 2 of the heart pieces. I'm assuming it has something to do with the fact that they were last things I got, because some people haven't had this issue, but is there anyway that this can be sorted out?

Geveeso
04-16-2012, 07:54 PM
I've seen this an issue that a few other people have had, but when I signed out of XBL so I could change the time, I found that my percentage stayed at 200% despite having all 64 cubes and 2 of the heart pieces. I'm assuming it has something to do with the fact that they were last things I got, because some people haven't had this issue, but is there anyway that this can be sorted out?

It will get fixed when either A) You get another cube while online (well, the final heart piece) or B) Start a brand new game and your percentage from THAT game surpasses 200% (while online of course).

This is from what I've picked up from the Devs posting on Twitter and from what I've seen to be true ingame.

Nquoid
04-16-2012, 07:59 PM
It will get fixed when either A) You get another cube while online (well, the final heart piece) or B) Start a brand new game and your percentage from THAT game surpasses 200% (while online of course).

This is from what I've picked up from the Devs posting on Twitter and from what I've seen to be true ingame.
Thanks very much, hoped that getting the 3D glasses would change it but alas, and I don't particularly want to start the game again completely, so I guess I'll join everyone else in trying to figure out the monolith.

Mikey Nooch
04-17-2012, 01:50 AM
With all the researching and trial and error already going on, I wouldn't even know where to begin!