PDA

View Full Version : Small four-cube puzzle, need help

gamerscorhunta
04-17-2012, 02:02 AM
Basically, this room is after the main warp gate, past the bell tower, all the way to the room where you must use a totem placed on top of the map to rotate your screen, uncovering the door to the room I am stuck on. There are four cubes, all around a box of brick in the middle. I only need one last anticube, and help would greatly be appreciated. I am willing to help with this game as well, seeing that I love it so much.

Please respond soon! I hope to get this game complete before Witcher 2 comes out! Thanks for your time.

StolenPaper18
04-17-2012, 02:03 AM
Line up the lines on the mini cubes in the holes of the big cube?

Fenrakk101
04-17-2012, 02:07 AM
Line up the lines on the mini cubes in the holes of the big cube?

do this, throw the cubes into the spots.

ll X ll
04-17-2012, 02:08 AM
Hopefully i helped xD i answered but i don't know if i was quick.

mas4mune
04-17-2012, 05:38 AM
this wasn't even a puzzle. quit rushing.

oldhouse
04-17-2012, 08:28 AM

lol, pretty much true :uzi:

FivePointeO
04-17-2012, 01:56 PM
I really feel stupid right now with this. I'm practically done w the game except for this 4 box room. Is it so easy I'm just overlooking something? Plz help

mas4mune
04-17-2012, 02:00 PM
I really feel stupid right now with this. I'm practically done w the game except for this 4 box room. Is it so easy I'm just overlooking something? Plz help
pick up a box and try it in one of the holes. if it rejects it, it is wrong. try another. repeat. there is a very simple way of working it out, but it may only become clear when one box is in.

FivePointeO
04-17-2012, 08:13 PM
I'm not at home at the moment so I can't try but will I know of it rejects? I feel like whenever input any of te boxes on any o the lit up spots nothing's ever happens. Like as far as rejecting or accepting

mas4mune
04-17-2012, 09:06 PM
I'm not at home at the moment so I can't try but will I know of it rejects? I feel like whenever input any of te boxes on any o the lit up spots nothing's ever happens. Like as far as rejecting or accepting
ah. i think you're in a different room. you need to make the shapes as shown, but they need to be on the same plane. focus on making one shape and the rest will work. if you don't have first person view it will be difficult to line them up correctly.

FivePointeO
04-17-2012, 10:33 PM
Thanks for the help ! I actually needed both those rooms. Both 4 cubed

gamerscorhunta
04-23-2012, 12:25 AM

You obviously don't know how important The Witcher 2 was for me then, lol. I'm in love with it, more so than Fez. I had to max it out before Witcher 2, so I hope you'd understand!