PDA

View Full Version : Mistaken Identity help.

Robot God
04-17-2012, 03:07 PM
Could anyone point me in the right location of this quest cant find it and its the last achievement I need Thanks.

DarkGin87
04-17-2012, 05:30 PM
he is in the undersewers

When you raid the coffin instead of turning around running the way you came keep going round

Robot God
04-17-2012, 06:21 PM
he is in the undersewers

When you raid the coffin instead of turning around running the way you came keep going round

Thanks I found him.

Onelastbreath
04-17-2012, 10:17 PM
I take it these achievements are pretty quick if You only needed 1 more? What are your impressions of this dlc? Can't decide whether to pick it up or not. Cheers.

Robot God
04-17-2012, 10:28 PM
I take it these achievements are pretty quick if You only needed 1 more? What are your impressions of this dlc? Can't decide whether to pick it up or not. Cheers.

All really easy achievements.The Dlc is good it looks beautiful much more colour than Dead kell however the story,rewards and characters are better in Dead Kell imo.It is a little bit boring going in at max level.I found myself running past enemies that were of no interest as I felt no need to attack.You do get a cool hammer and armour set at the end.I would give it a 6 out of 10.Decent for 800 msp's

DJent777
04-18-2012, 03:42 AM
I agree, I ran in at max level and ran through it pretty quick. It was still really vibrant and had a lot of cool aspects that dead kel didn't bring. I felt like dead kel was just another house quest than a dlc, this felt more like an expansion. If I had done this and still had leveling too defiantly would have had more fun. beautiful environment, a few new enemies, good gear at the end, worth the 800.

ndf9876
04-18-2012, 06:29 AM
Is there any point to this guy - I mean, is he a quest objective or something, or is it just a case of him chilling in the sewers with a load of junk (which I nicked off him, of course!).